Xavier Fans... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Xavier Fans...

Reaction Score
I remember those guys lol. I remember yelling at them at one point "Who is that ugly woman shouting in our direction?" And every time we gestured "4" with our hands they would run out of things to say and shout "AAC". Do those idiots even know we are about to be in the same conference?
They are going to be fun to hate.

Reaction Score
What about the UConn fan behind the team bench that got kicked out of the arena during both Thursday and Friday night Games for being drunk and obnoxious to UConn fans.....I did not see him at Sunday’s game unless he was in a different section.
I’m pretty sure I saw him trying to get back down to that section, but they wouldn’t let him.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I don’t know how some of the people around me didn’t get kicked out.

Reaction Score
What about the UConn fan behind the team bench that got kicked out of the arena during both Thursday and Friday night Games for being drunk and obnoxious to UConn fans.....I did not see him at Sunday’s game unless he was in a different section.
Omg that guy was insane. I had to stop a fight between him and a middle aged woman Xavier fan outside. He went OFF on her and she came over and started chatting with me about how crazy he was. It was a little much.

Reaction Score
Also, I have never had so much fun hanging out with other UConn fans. I get frustrated with fans at gampel and XL for lack of energy and this was complete opposite. Small arena full of diehard energetic fun and nice Uconn fans. Loved every minute.

Reaction Score
I had an entertaining experience with this goblin-esque X fan near a beer line. Skinny-fat, as in thin arms/legs but a weird goblin belly, wearing a visor and acting like he was at mardi gras. The most coked up looking I've ever seen a person in my life, he looked like a descendant of the yellow goblin guy from Sin City. He looked disturbed and was like leaning back and forth, grasping on to any X fans that walked by and making them uncomfortable by associating with them.

Later on I was describing this guy to friends I was with and some of them had their own stories of encountering him. I guess he was screaming something incoherent in the stairs between sections on the side opposite the benches. There were some good fans who were fun to jab and joke about hating each other with, but honestly a lot of their fans creeped me out. The barking didn't help, I just didn't understand why a team that doesn't have a dog as a mascot was barking at us
Thanks for the visual. I can’t wait to try and find The Goblin at MSG, hopefully he’ll still have the visor and an 8 ball.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Also, I have never had so much fun hanging out with other UConn fans. I get frustrated with fans at gampel and XL for lack of energy and this was complete opposite. Small arena full of diehard energetic fun and nice Uconn fans. Loved every minute.

Agree it was great! Most fun I have had at games since I was a student in 2004. The best thing about it is anyone making a trip like that is a diehard. The best of the best fans all grouped together. It was like the UConn fan all stars.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

People who travel to road games actually give a sh it.

Reaction Score
Yeah it felt like a NCAA tournament game in there. If this team keeps it up and plays well I think you will see the same kind of excitement at Gampel and XL.

Reaction Score
I really can't stand the Xavier fans for the most part. Alot of the older fans were cool but any of the midage fans were just fat jerks. I asked one fan where are the student or younger fan base? He replied that they only had 4000 students which someone else told me 8000 but either way I saw none and pointed to all the old fans they had. He was mad and told his wife we are just a school of convicts. I said "what"? I then said we are one the top public schools in the nation for education. He said he wasn't talking to me but his wife. I didn't say much more as he was acting belligerent and drunk already had 4 beers in him and was about to get more. This was first half of the championship game. We ended up just moving to the second row across from the florida bench. Alot better experience there amongst florida fans. This incident and the jerky fat Xavier fan yelling "Bobby Hurley" towards uconn fans on Friday night has left a bad taste for Xavier fans. I'm glad Florida beat them and they had better looking cheerleaders too. Lol. I will be very happy when we beat them in the future.

Reaction Score
I really can't stand the Xavier fans for the most part. Alot of the older fans were cool but any of the midage fans were just fat jerks. I asked one fan where are the student or younger fan base? He replied that they only had 4000 students which someone else told me 8000 but either way I saw none and pointed to all the old fans they had. He was mad and told his wife we are just a school of convicts. I said "what"? I then said we are one the top public schools in the nation for education. He said he wasn't talking to me but his wife. I didn't say much more as he was acting belligerent and drunk already had 4 beers in him and was about to get more. This was first half of the championship game. We ended up just moving to the second row across from the florida bench. Alot better experience there amongst florida fans. This incident and the jerky fat Xavier fan yelling "Bobby Hurley" towards uconn fans on Friday night has left a bad taste for Xavier fans. I'm glad Florida beat them and they had better looking cheerleaders too. Lol. I will be very happy when we beat them in the future.
The Bobby Hurley guy was a complete D bag the entire time

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom