Xavier Fans... | The Boneyard

Xavier Fans...

Reaction Score
The more rivalries the better, but I will say that there may not have been a fan base (outside of Nova) that was more excited to have us come home than them. Plus, it’s gotta be tough having to come to CT to get there best player (good job Ollie...).

Reaction Score
Is that why they just bark?
Apparently they bark when they’re trying to get a 3rd stop on D in a row. But theres definitely a rivalry brewing. Once united under the hatred of Leprechaun Mick and his bearcats, they become enemies

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
This game makes me proud of our fanbase

I think I’m going to lose my voice tomorrow for sure. The section behind the UConn bench was lit. We were almost as loud as the Xavier fans and they doubled us in numbers.

Reaction Score
I somehow sat surrounded by Xavier fans. Literally all of them certainly had to show an AARP card to get in. Have you ever seen 70 year old men throw tantrums at refs before, over every play? How about dance and say “bye bye bye” to 19/20 year old kids who foul out? Lastly...Xavier fans actually were getting mad that their own fans were standing and cheering, they’re own fans. They almost fought each other cuz they wanted everyone to sit. Not to mention most of them cleared out during the first overtime because it was getting late, not even kidding.

TLDR; Xavier fans are the worst

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
They support their team big time. Period.

We gave them a taste of what to expect when we meet them at MSG for the BE tournament. I believe they were shocked a fan base could out cheer them. HUSKY PROUD.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
...are going to be easy to hate in the NBE

Can’t disagree more. They are amazing. Hung out with them post game tonight in Charleston and all they had was love. Tons of “welcome back” about the Big East. Tons of mutual admiration. They are supportive of their guys and they should be. I will root for them in any game they play outside of games with our Huskies. Xavier is first class.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I think I’m going to lose my voice tomorrow for sure. The section behind the UConn bench was lit. We were almost as loud as the Xavier fans and they doubled us in numbers.

They didn’t double us. It was 50/50. We were vocal but X was too. Great opponent. Great venue. Heart breaking loss but we will improve. This team is building something. There was a feeling of anticipation tonight. We will be fine.

Reaction Score
I sent the same text to my friends tonight. How is it not “X gonna give it to you”? And then incorporate that cringey bark they do for their “kills”.
They have t-shirts with “X gonna give it to you”.

it doesn’t work though. DMX is pure hood. 40 middle-aged, middle/upper class white people trying to co-sign DMX never works.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom