Week 18 - March 4 to 11 (conf standings, NET, conf tourney games) | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Week 18 - March 4 to 11 (conf standings, NET, conf tourney games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
South Carolina and LSU only have 6 and 5 players respectively for round 1 is insane. It's the right call, but wow.

Reaction Score
Cardoso absolutely deserved to be ejected, but I’m quite confused why Flau’jae was able to stay when she dragged Fulwiley down and then shoved Watkins, which ignited the entire debacle.

Really unfortunate that the game ended this way. Not a good look for either program.

Reaction Score
Cardoso absolutely deserved to be ejected, but I’m quite confused why Flau’jae was able to stay when she dragged Fulwiley down and then shoved Watkins, which ignited the entire debacle.

Really unfortunate that the game ended this way. Not a good look for either program.
THIS!!!!!

Reaction Score
No word on Flau'jae's butt ugly brother jumping onto the court menacingly to try to go after young women?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Talk about a misrepresentation of what happened.

She was called for the intentional foul on Fulwiley. She didn't "drag her down" since Fulwiley never fell to the ground. The contact with Watkins was a mutual bump, didn't see a shove either way.

Last edited:

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Bunch of tough guys in the SEC. Somebody jumping out of the stands.
In retrospect, this post aged pretty well... If only it has been contained to the stands tho...

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score

Flaue'jae was correctly called for an intentional foul when grabbing Fulwiley's jersey. She and Watkins then got into it, and I'm not gonna judge who did it more.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Flaue'jae was correctly called for an intentional foul when grabbing Fulwiley's jersey. She and Watkins then got into it, and I'm not gonna judge who did it more.
Watkins ran up and screamed in her face, which alone should have been a technical, however that got lost amid all that ensued.

Reaction Score
Staley “there were no bad intentions”

lol
Your 6’7 player ran into an opponent prob 30-50 pounds lighter like a linebacker.

Reaction Score
Let's hear what Lil' Kim has to say about her "Angels". Oh I'm sure they're just playing hard, right? And there's no way that their behavior reflects poorly on Lil' Kim, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom