Use Block C more please - (Sorry to bring up again) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Use Block C more please - (Sorry to bring up again)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I didn't realize we need the graces of Saint Nike to survive as a program that it should come at the expense of our own branding.
Beyond that Nike wouldn't give us an extra penny if we went with 35 different uniform combinations.

Reaction Score
I didn't realize we need the graces of Saint Nike to survive as a program that it should come at the expense of our own branding.

Getting rid of it improves our branding. Also, are you stupid?

Reaction Score
This is a weird thread. Do people actually believe what we wear affects our play? Unless it's lead weights, it doesn't matter.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
This is a weird thread. Do people actually believe what we wear affects our play? Unless it's lead weights, it doesn't matter.

Of course not! I'm a scientist! We test hypotheses. However, it has to be said that we've worn 3 types of helmets this year, and only 1 of them is undefeated...

@uconnric , I don't care which helmet they use either. But I like feeling good for once...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Actually I believe that the block C is imbued with a powerful Juju far beyond that of all the goofy husky graphics (original Johnathan excepted) that has been punishing the program for the last 10 years for worshipping a false logo, and will only be appeased by permanently reinstating it and sacrificing a two-headed GDL/Red-pants voodoo doll. Feel free to tell me where I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Block C only when we play an old Big East opponent. I would like to see it against BC, not Rice

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom