OT: - US Open | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: US Open

Reaction Score
If Koepka could putt, he would run away with these things.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Morikawa drops out, Hughes looks like he's about to. Two completely different shots and situations, but both among the worst of the week.

What are the odds of your ball actually ending up in a tree?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Back right pin on #11 is such a sucker pin to go for it. Got Bryson and Louis who short sided themselves.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hughes stuck ball adventure....see how Louis reacts to the delay

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
need some eagles at 18 to really add some drama

Some bad swings off the tee are being harshly punished by Torrey.

Course has been the star the past hour as it is chewing up and spitting out these pros. No wayward swing goes unpunished.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Some bad swings off the tee are being harshly punished by Torrey.

Course has been the star the past hour as it is chewing up and spitting out these pros. No wayward swing goes unpunished.
As it should be. DeChambeau's strategy of hitting it long as possible and taking risks on his lie in rough should not be rewarded. This is why, unless he changes his game dramatically, he'll never seriously compete at The Open Championship, and probably not the Masters, not because of the mostly non-existant rough, but because it's more like target golf where there are specific places one needs to land their ball and other places where you just can't.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Harris English made himself a couple hundred thousand on his last five holes, even though he was completely out of contention at the time. That's how you climb a money list, lol.

Reaction Score
As it should be. DeChambeau's strategy of hitting it long as possible and taking risks on his lie in rough should not be rewarded. This is why, unless he changes his game dramatically, he'll never seriously compete at The Open Championship, and probably not the Masters, not because of the mostly non-existant rough, but because it's more like target golf where there are specific places one needs to land their ball and other places where you just can't.

yeah, I don't like brysons game at all or his personality

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Too bad Bryson didn't hit it into that Stella 12-pack box.

Reaction Score
LOL on Q, Bryson hammers a bunker shot into the crowd.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I've never played Torrey, but (other than the cliffs) it reminds me a bit of La Costa Champions, which had, I believe 96 bunkers that were seriously in play. I think my wife hit a third of them. But Torrey looks like it has sand everywhere. I don't recall so many players playing bunker to bunker in a Major as this weekend.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How does Oosthuizen flare one 30 yards off line with a middle iron from middle of the fairway???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom