Uncle Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They say in a second career you got to go with what you know! :D
Can't wait for Jeff Jacobs take on this one :eek:
Let the debate begin ;)

Reaction Score
I dig this form of activism . Won't forget cliffy cheesing hard as hell at our games in buffalo 2014 tourney run , sitting right next to calhoun lmao. Good mojo

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Uncle Cliff in the weed business.

Least surprising post-playing career business venture ever?

I could maybe have put Mike Hayes into the position.

Hopefully Unc is more successful though.

C

Chief00

Sorry don't like this connection - seen too many lives ruined started by the pot match.

Reaction Score
Sorry don't like this connection - seen too many lives ruined started by the pot match.

Not remotely shocking that this'd be your take on this. Not sure what a "pot match" is but I can tell you that whatever ruination resulted was not the fault of the plant.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He can have Tony Hanson as his VP, Corny T as his entertainment director, Doug Wiggins as head of distribution, KEA as head of European Market, Dyson in charge of transportation and Marcus Williams can head the West Coast Operations. Johnnie Selvie and Eric Haywood are security. What a team!

PS - No Malice meant towards any of these guys - loved them all but their reputations on campus and in later years do not show a lack of knowledge or experience in the cannabis culture

Reaction Score

Are you implying that Arnold A was not just smoking cigars? Guess that would explain Greg Kite and Fred Roberts.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He can have Tony Hanson as his VP, Corny T as his entertainment director, Doug Wiggins as head of distribution, KEA as head of European Market, Dyson in charge of transportation and Marcus Williams can head the West Coast Operations. Johnnie Selvie and Eric Haywood are security. What a team!

PS - No Malice meant towards any of these guys - loved them all but their reputations on campus and in later years do not show a lack of knowledge or experience in the cannabis culture

Don't leave out Jamal Coombs-McDaniel. He can be the director of catching things during crucial moments. Jeff Adrien can be the company chauffeur and Mandeldove can VP of public relations. All land owned will be managed by Donnell Beverly's Shaded Investments.

Reaction Score
Don't leave out Jamal Coombs-McDaniel. He can be the director of catching things during crucial moments. Jeff Adrien can be the company chauffeur and Mandeldove can VP of public relations. All land owned will be managed by Donnell Beverly's Shaded Investments.

Tony. Robertson.

C

Chief00

Not remotely shocking that this'd be your take on this. Not sure what a "pot match" is but I can tell you that whatever ruination resulted was not the fault of the plant.
The match lights the fuse which ignites the bomb. Survey herion users and see how many did not start with pot first. It's not something I crusade against but to pretend it doesn't damage lives is simply ignorant.

borninansonia

Neandertal
Reaction Score
The match lights the fuse which ignites the bomb. Survey herion users and see how many did not start with pot first. It's not something I crusade against but to pretend it doesn't damage lives is simply ignorant.

Hey Chief, look at the data. They all started with milk first. Then alcohol.

C

Chief00

Hey Chief, look at the data. They all started with milk first. Then alcohol.

I know I am not going to convince anyone because you like the weed, I can't even convince some friends. Is alcoholism or drug dependency worse - roll the dice - but it's a sad rationalization for doing one or the other. The argument that pot doesn't lead to other drugs - ask the neighborhood crackhead what drug he started on?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
- ask the neighborhood crackhead what drug he started on?

Biches, he started on biches.. It's a quick slide from there.

Reaction Score

You're confusing causation with correlation. How many pot users DON'T go on to be heroin addicts or crackheads? Probably 90% or more.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I was on campus and in many of the same places as Cliff. Reputation was well deserved. At one party he tried to pickup my girlfriend. Right in front of me.

I deserved it. I tried to steal Jeff King's girlfriend.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
I know I am not going to convince anyone because you like the weed, I can't even convince some friends. Is alcoholism or drug dependency worse - roll the dice - but it's a sad rationalization for doing one or the other. The argument that pot doesn't lead to other drugs - ask the neighborhood crackhead what drug he started on?

100% of obese people started out eating smaller portions. Avoid food, it leads to obesity.

100% of white collar criminals started out with normal monetary transactions. Avoid money, it leads to criminality.

Nearly 100% of people who write posts that are based on poor logic started by writing seemingly innocuous posts. Facts are clear, do not post anything on message boards, it will destroy your ability to think critically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom