Uncle Cliff | The Boneyard

Uncle Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the question was posed here on the Boneyard "What will Cliff Robinson's second career be?" I am absolutely positive the number one answer (by a mile) would have been "Weed farmer" (Particularly by those of us who knew him at UConn).

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Uncle Cliff in the weed business.

Least surprising post-playing career business venture ever?
Yeah, but imagine the product name, Uncle Cliff's Spliffs. I mean if Uncle Cliff is putting his name on it, you know it's (NBA) good.

Reaction Score
"So Cliff - it's March, what are your picks for the top four seeds this year?"

"Good question. You can always count on Big Bud being in the top four seeds, and Northern Lights has had a great season. I think there will be at least one dark horse among the lower seeds this year, though. We think White Voodoo will surprise some people out of the West."

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Uncle Cliff in the weed business.

Least surprising post-playing career business venture ever?
The shock is that Donyell isn't there with him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I recently read an article about Robert Parish in which the Chief was complaining about not being able to find a job. Someone should send him that article...

Quality Control or Product Development.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah, but imagine the product name, Uncle Cliff's Spliffs. I mean if Uncle Cliff is putting his name on it, you know it's (NBA) good.

You could be a Richard and Trademark those names.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
If the question was posed here on the Boneyard "What will Cliff Robinson's second career be?" I am absolutely positive the number one answer (by a mile) would have been "Weed farmer" (Particularly by those of us who knew him at UConn).
I use to see him in the The Jungle/North Campus on the opposite side from where I was. I was told that is where he procured his product.
It will be funny when we read that it's a star up business, but he has almost 40 years experience, all of it in quality control.

Reaction Score
I always thought dealers are discouraged from using their own products. Anyway, do you think his eyes ever be white?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I'm sorry...it just does not get any better than "Uncle Spliffy". He should make a killing.

Now...pass the kouchie on the left hand side.

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yup. He didnt hide it on campus either. Fun dude. Used to hold court at Teds baked out of his mind.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Ha ha. I just saw the spot about this on WTNH Sports. The sportscaster said "Uncle Cliffy is now Uncle Spliffy."! One of my all-time favorites has truly found his calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom