2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle on Reclassifying | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle on Reclassifying

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Every time I see there's a new post in this thread I get hopeful, but it's always highlights :/
Same but if there’s an announcement their will be a new thread. We both know that, but still are like:
excited cricket GIF

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Same but if there’s an announcement their will be a new thread. We both know that, but still are like:
excited cricket GIF
I think he is staying in 23" class.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
excited cricket GIF
I think people said already that reclassification can't happen until the player graduates. For someone like Caste, that may require summer classes. So it just isn't possible for it to be announced right now.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think people said already that reclassification can't happen until the player graduates. For someone like Caste, that may require summer classes. So it just isn't possible for it to be announced right now.
Your facts are no match for my reactionary reading of The Boneyard.

(But agree.)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s possible he doesn’t want to get ahead of himself. But couldn’t he say he intends to reclassify if/once he’s deemed eligible? Not like you have to put all that in the social media edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom