Scrimmage Highlights | The Boneyard

Scrimmage Highlights

Reaction Score
At the :07 mark Donovan sets the pick that Andre uses :cool::cool: Welcome Jake 2.0
Clips like this are wonderful. They all look like they belong, including Springs.
I hope everyone gets some run in the early games.

Reaction Score
Did I see a bandage on Ajax’s nose? Either that or a Breathe Right strip lol

Reaction Score
If Alleyne is hitting pull up jumpers like that it's going to make him that much more dangerous from 3
It's a part of his game.

The inefficient part, but still. He's hit 32%, 33%, and 37% on 2-point jumpers in his first 3 years at a frequency about the same rate as RJ Cole from this past season. Cole was at 42%, which is still inefficient but at least not punishing. 37% from 2 is like a 25% 3-point shooter. We'd rather have literally anybody on the team taking a 3 than his best midrange shooting season.

Reaction Score
I keep saying it and I’m gonna say it again. The media is asleep on this team. Ya ya ya it’s just a practice video, but this team is going to be a top 15 team by the end of the year and I think they have a very good shot at making some magic in March

Reaction Score
I keep saying it and I’m gonna say it again. The media is asleep on this team. Ya ya ya it’s just a practice video, but this team is going to be a top 15 team by the end of the year and I think they have a very good shot at making some magic in March
They should be...they have the talent, athleticism, and size but they should've been last year too and we should have March success by now but we don't. I'm in wait and see mode until the team actually does it.

pj

Reaction Score
They should be...they have the talent, athleticism, and size but they should've been last year too and we should have March success by now but we don't. I'm in wait and see mode until the team actually does it.

This is the first team with a well constructed roster. They can throw a lot of looks at people. I expect Hurley to surprise on the upside this year.

Reaction Score
Yes, you keep saying it. @Scrappy3 keeps saying what he says, too... :)

Reaction Score
A lot of weapons on this team. Once this team gels on offense we should be scoring the ball well, not getting stuck.

Great to see, give me some more!

Reaction Score
Yea I mostly dinged karaban for that.

Like an instrasquad game in spring training… is your offense good or your pitching bad?

I like the idea of this series of scrimmages at a time when things start to get a little monotonous… extended play with refs and some healthy competition before they go home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom