Scrimmage Highlights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Scrimmage Highlights

Reaction Score
Yes, gray won. Also, I demand more Samson highlights.

Last starter competition is fierce.
yes. Johnson is a man of mystery. Coach says he has wall potential but we rarely hear or see anything about his development. i Really hope he wins a starting spot.

Reaction Score
yes. Johnson is a man of mystery. Coach says he has wall potential but we rarely hear or see anything about his development. i Really hope he wins a starting spot.

He could be a starter could for 10 and 5 a game, deeper on the bench than Springs, or anywhere in between... really hard to predict his production.

I think Karaban is a starter by January and is very effecient by mid-season. Athleticism adjustment will take time. I love his game. I don't see how a kid who shoots it as well as him can not see the floor.

Reaction Score
He could be a starter could for 10 and 5 a game, deeper on the bench than Springs, or anywhere in between... really hard to predict his production.

I think Karaban is a starter by January and is very effecient by mid-season. Athleticism adjustment will take time. I love his game. I don't see how a kid who shoots it as well as him can not see the floor.
My worry about Karaban is the adjustment to the speed and physicality of the college game. But his basketball IQ and shooting are really good so at some point it will click. Just how long will that adjustment period take? It's the question I have for every freshman.

Reaction Score

Low-ish floor but very high ceiling- the type of recruit I love watching and following but am glad that I am not responsible for developing. Thankfully, a lot of coaches love that challenge.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They should be...they have the talent, athleticism, and size but they should've been last year too and we should have March success by now but we don't. I'm in wait and see mode until the team actually does it.
Same. If we can score in the 70's, we'll be solid

Reaction Score
I keep saying it and I’m gonna say it again. The media is asleep on this team. Ya ya ya it’s just a practice video, but this team is going to be a top 15 team by the end of the year and I think they have a very good shot at making some magic in March
Talent wise the team is loaded

But individual talent only takes you so far
if he succeeds in making a team of these pieces the sky is the limit , if not it’s another disappointing March .

Reaction Score
Can't shoot without the ball.

Defense, rebounding, defense, rebounding. They don't make the highlight reels, but they sure help win games.
Yes but we’ve seen Hurley teams and know they bring it defensively and on the boards. Shooting is the X factor

Reaction Score
They should be...they have the talent, athleticism, and size but they should've been last year too and we should have March success by now but we don't. I'm in wait and see mode until the team actually does it.
We have talent at every position. If there’s no magic in March, the spotlight’s on Hurley.

Reaction Score
Calcaterra will be a solid bench piece for this team. Lots of experience.
He'll be most valuable against the slower paced Big East teams that force us to play in the half-court, especially Nova and Providence and also if we end up playing Michigan State in the PK tourney.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He'll be most valuable against the slower paced Big East teams that force us to play in the half-court, especially Nova and Providence and also if we end up playing Michigan State in the PK tourney.

I'm more excited about transition 3's where he can leak out when shot goes up and get down the floor in place before defense sets up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom