Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

I imagine this is their board tonight

giphy (3).gif

Reaction Score
Idk what’s funnier… the guy saying he put money on us to win it all… or the guy arguing whether or not this team can beat our 04 team or 99 team…

F86ABA51-E379-47E9-94A9-CE257FE5B16A.png

Reaction Score
“He’s a great emotional leader, somebody that you can really follow,” Jackson said. “He’s a great role model. He’s somebody that puts 11 months a year into this. It’s not like some other coaches at other schools where they’re here or there. He’s here for us the entire year. Even when we did lose in the first round, he was still there for us.
This right here is all you need to know.

Reaction Score
My question stands: miss the point much? Some people on here disparage UCOnn and particularly Hurley, saying he can’t coach and they would not want him at SU. They are better than SU. They recruit better. They play a better style of offense and defense, and they play hard. SU is soft, slow and lazy. I don’t know that Autry can change that, but I know Hurley would.
He has recruited well there. They play “hard” - so do most teams.

He’s a moron on the sidelines when the going gets tough. Wouldn’t want him. What are his accomplishments at UConn?

OrangeDW

Reaction Score
Another one out at Cuse . . .

I always thought Girard had so much potential on the right team. He was a pure shooter coming out of HS and on pace to be a 2k point scorer…

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yeah I get it.. I just think their reverse mojo mojo is poppycock.
I have a feeling that they've reversed, reversed, reversed do many times that they no longer know which is the correct direction. They also are Vizzini from the Princess Bride and don't realize that both goblets have been poisoned but we have made ourselves immune.

Reaction Score
I can kind of understand Kingtide feeling that way

We passed them, we lapped them, we lapped them again and we're working on lapping them one more time. Our near term goals are to be in position to make a deep tournament run every year. Their near term goals are to crack the top ten in the ACC.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak