Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Official Syracuse Unintended Hilarity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20230325-233654.png

Reaction Score
I NEED THIS, I do not know how I am gonna spend the next 10 hours without going crazy haha. Maybe I will go to the movies to pass the time
I was an basket case all day. I vacuumed the hell out of my house. I rearranged my sock drawer, I watched three episodes of Lilyhammer. After that I only had 9 hours to wait before tip off. The women’s game didn’t help.

Reaction Score
UConn is absolutely a lucky program. An athletic department hemorrhaging money and yet staring at a 5th title for basketball somehow. It's wild. Now they are very good and have serious talent - no questioning that but without question they crap 4 leaf clovers when you look at the 11 and 14 runs , all that happened since and look now... with a seriously broke AD.
Everytime they have a protected seed the rest of the field shts the bed. Ridiculous.

Cusefan0307

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

These other schools should win some fluke titles, it’s really awesome.

Too bad we didn’t play that powerhouse injured Tennessee team that lost to FAU or we’d be out of the tournament like them.

The pretentiousness coming off that tweet is insane. You didn’t blow anything except your backs out when UConn bent you over. Have fun watching the final four, old blood.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Some Duke fan account seething at the thought of us winning #5 and saying that we stole 2 titles from them
Update: We've now stolen three titles from Duke. Evidence has surfaced on the Devils' Den showing that 2011 counts as a "stolen title" also. It has something to do with Duke losing by luck-fluke to Arizona, on top of the '99 and '04 highway robberies enabled by refs not calling fouls on Ricky Moore (covering Langdon on that last play in '99) and Emeka Okafor.

I believe Inspectors Clouseau and Drebin have been placed in charge of further investigation.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
that's because they think they can hire hurley after the squid gets fired
Yeah, that's funny. Cuse fans were sayng he'd bolt for UK or UNC too if offered. I just don't see it. Not it the relatively short term (5-10 years) anyway.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that's funny. Cuse fans were sayng he'd bolt for UK or UNC too if offered. I just don't see it. Not it the relatively short term (5-10 years) anyway.
I just don’t get why he would go. I get that the money is somewhat better, but it’s not like UConn can’t pay him at all. We have incredible facilities. He’s a northeast guy and can dominate local recruiting, get national recruits, and continue to win. Is UK/UNC really that big a step up from UConn at this point?

Reaction Score
I just don’t get why he would go. I get that the money is somewhat better, but it’s not like UConn can’t pay him at all. We have incredible facilities. He’s a northeast guy and can dominate local recruiting, get national recruits, and continue to win. Is UK/UNC really that big a step up from UConn at this point?
Exactly. If he does everything he what he wants to do here, sure, I could see him maybe going somewhere else to try it again. But I don't think his goal at UConn was to just get to the final 4 once (or even winning one NC, fingers crossed). I think he wants a legacy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom