October recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Morgan hasn't taken her official visit yet, not sure about Allie.
I read somewhere, recently, that this visit to Storrs ( today ), was to be her (Morgan's) "official visit".
Any confirmation of that?? Same question for Allie??

Reaction Score
I thought the answer was a 6'5" center from NJ, by way of Ireland. Do we not think she will play?
Gandy Malou-Mamel.. 6'5" Limerick , Ireland and Gill-St. Bernard's in N.J. Go GANDY!!

Reaction Score
2025 commit Kelis Fisher had a video on Instagram of her at Gampel sitting next to Sarah Strong and Arianna Roberson.

IMG_0854.jpeg

Reaction Score
Strong is playfully bantering with Kelis ("Omggggggg") about UConn on Arianna's Instagram post above. I take that as a very positive sign about all of them. None of them would do that unless they were getting along really well together. My magic 8-ball says "All signs point to Yes Yes Yes."

Reaction Score
Strong is playfully bantering with Kelis ("Omggggggg") about UConn on Arianna's Instagram post above. I take that as a very positive sign about all of them. None of them would do that unless they were getting along really well together. My magic 8-ball says "All signs point to Yes Yes Yes."
Not trying to burst any bubbles, just trying to not get everyone too hopeful.. but Sarah wasn’t responding to Kelis. Sarah’s comment was just responding to Arianna’s post, Sarah’s comment just to happened to fall under Kelis’ comment. So I wouldn’t look too far into this as a “sign”… but I do love to see that there seems to be a friendship between Sarah and Arianna, maybe they are wanting to play together??

Reaction Score
From the Kelis Instagram story last night Sarah didn’t seem to excited but Arianna seemed very excited and all smiles. Sure not to much to read just a observation. Everyone seems to think Sara is a lock but I have a feeling she ends up at LSU. I think Arianna will end up at Oregon or UConn. Mulky is a great closer and the fact she was at Sara’s home for a in home visit just before she left for her weekend visit at UConn indicates she’s headed to LSU. Go take your visit to UConn make sure u don’t have any second thoughts .. she will be committed to LSU by next week. Lastly I know Sara and Arianna both visited Oregon last week together might indicate they want to play together so it could lean to UConn and Oregon since those are the only schools they visited together. I think in the end they will end up going to separate schools. I’m sure I will get flack for it but it’s just my opinion. I don’t have any inside information just my gut feeling. I hope I’m wrong. Sara is a special player that only comes around once in awhile. She has the skill set of a Boston inside but with a great outside shot that stretches out to the 3 point line and Sara seems to make them at a high percentage from the videos I have seen of her especially repressing the US in the 3x3. Sara will be a nightmare to defend on both ends of the floor. If we can land her I see multiple titles in the near future!

Reaction Score
From the Kelis Instagram story last night Sarah didn’t seem to excited but Arianna seemed very excited and all smiles. Sure not to much to read just an observation. Everyone seems to think Sara is a lock but I have a feeling she ends up at LSU. I think Arianna will end up at Oregon or UConn. Mulky is a great closer and the fact she was at Sara’s home for a in home visit just before she left for her weekend visit at UConn indicates she’s headed to LSU. Go take your visit to UConn make sure u don’t have any second thoughts .. she will be committed to LSU by next week. Lastly I know Sara and Arianna both visited Oregon last week together might indicate they want to play together so it couldn’t lean to UConn and Oregon since those are the only schools they visited together. I think in the end they will end up going to separate schools. I’m sure I will get flack for it but it’s just my opinion. I don’t have any inside information just my gut feeling. I hope I’m wrong. Sara is a special player that only comes around once in awhile. She has the skill set of a Boston inside but with a great outside shot that stretches to the 3 point line and seems to make them at a high percentage from the videos I have seen of her especially repressing the US in the 3x3. She will be a nightmare to defend on both ends of the floor. It we can land her I see multiple titles in the near future!
The LSU assistant coaches IG story indicted like they got a verbal commitment from Sarah during the in home visit as well. Unfortunate but seems likely at this point.

I do believe she has another official visit planned for UNC next weekend though before she makes a decision so I wouldn’t expect an announcement for a couple of weeks.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
From the Kelis Instagram story last night Sarah didn’t seem to excited but Arianna seemed very excited and all smiles. Sure not to much to read just a observation. Everyone seems to think Sara is a lock but I have a feeling she ends up at LSU. I think Arianna will end up at Oregon or UConn. Mulky is a great closer and the fact she was at Sara’s home for a in home visit just before she left for her weekend visit at UConn indicates she’s headed to LSU. Go take your visit to UConn make sure u don’t have any second thoughts .. she will be committed to LSU by next week. Lastly I know Sara and Arianna both visited Oregon last week together might indicate they want to play together so it could lean to UConn and Oregon since those are the only schools they visited together. I think in the end they will end up going to separate schools. I’m sure I will get flack for it but it’s just my opinion. I don’t have any inside information just my gut feeling. I hope I’m wrong. Sara is a special player that only comes around once in awhile. She has the skill set of a Boston inside but with a great outside shot that stretches out to the 3 point line and Sara seems to make them at a high percentage from the videos I have seen of her especially repressing the US in the 3x3. Sara will be a nightmare to defend on both ends of the floor. If we can land her I see multiple titles in the near future!
I wouldn’t put too much weight in a recruit’s personal reaction on a recruiting visit. Kids are different. Case in point. Lou & Pheesa were polar opposites. Lou is outgoing, gregarious and bubbling over with personality. Pheesa is reserved, thoughtful and low key. They both ended up at UConn, won a national championship together, were 3x AA’s and ended up the best of friends.

Reaction Score
The LSU assistant coaches IG story indicted like they got a verbal commitment from Sarah during the in home visit as well. Unfortunate but seems likely at this point.

I do believe she has another official visit planned for UNC next weekend though before she makes a decision so I wouldn’t expect an announcement for a couple of weeks.

What exactly did the IG story insinuate?

Reaction Score

7F396814-9A27-4ABE-B5DF-FE15626ACCF6.jpeg

That said, Geno ain't losing Strong to Kim. bank on it... Redus is a clown who also thought he had Koval.

I heard Strong is going to commit to UCONN few weeks ago and her parents are pushing it. They know Geno will make Strong a unanimous all American and she will be a WNBA all star because of his development. Geno is about to sign his #11th Number 1 Player since the mid 2000s. he knows how to finish with recruits like this.. Once they come to First Night, they are 90% likely to pull the trigger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom