2024 Recruiting: - Nowell - 24/7 Rankings | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Nowell - 24/7 Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Did you like Samson's steal and dribbling the court and dunking?

Samson needs to improve his defensive rebounding. That is where his lack of strength really hurts him. He needs to have stronger hands and rebound with both hands. But he will never be a rock like Sanogo. Samson is a fast twitch athlete. He will always be more quick than strong.
Don’t think Samson’s issue is a strength issue as much as it is a position issue.

Kid plays way too straight up and down and doesn’t box out. He relies strictly on his athleticism. At 225 he’s pretty much maxed out for his size.

Reaction Score
Ball is 6-3. Well, he is listed as 6-3. His wingspan has been reported as 7-0. So he may be short but he is not small. He also is reported to have a 43" vertical leap.

Have you seen Nowell? He is 6-1 and built like a bull. He is very thick and strong.

I think when you say small, you mean short. Neither of these guys are small for college guards but neither would be considered tall.
Nowell is definitely not 6’1. He’s for sure in that 5’10 to 5’11 range

Reaction Score
Good interview. I think Nowell will thrive under DH. He seems to have all the things you love to see in a lead guard. I think he replaces Newton, seemlessly.

Reaction Score
Nowell and Ball on the court together is really an exciting prospect. Obviously, there will be a steep learning curve for the two of them as starters. But man I’ll tell you I love watching video of Nowell.

Hassan won’t start though??
While i love having teams like last year and this year i also love reload years where youve get to watch young talent develop and its even better when they exceed expectations. Its the closest feeling i get to feeling what i felt in 1990 in a weird way.

Reaction Score
Nowell is definitely not 6’1. He’s for sure in that 5’10 to 5’11 range

How about he is about the size of Kemba Walker... 5'11". And let me tell you this: I remember Kemba having that dog in him as well. And I would take Ahmad being anything close to Kemba over the next 3 years. I mean ANYTHING CLOSE.

I would love nothing more than a Kemba Walker 2.0... and so would everyone else on this board, as well as UConn fans everywhere.

So I honestly do not give a flying Flip what his actual height is. This young man oozes game from every pore of his man-sized body.

Reaction Score
His strength should allow him to contribute right away. Looks like a shorter but better shooting Isaiah Collier.

Reaction Score
Kemba was actually 6' 0.5'. I'm 6'1" and he was basically the exact same height as me, standing back to back.

Reaction Score
Kemba was actually 6' 0.5'. I'm 6'1" and he was basically the exact same height as me, standing back to back.

I know 6'+ is good for the tinder profile, but you can be honest with us here. We won't reject you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom