Non-UConn Recruiting Information | Page 49 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn Recruiting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was still wondering about Egbo and if there is room for her at Baylor. I think this is another player that Mulkey quit pursuing after landing the Big 3. I REALLY wanted to see Egbo in a Baylor uni.

don't you think she would be better off where she could be an almost instant starter instead of sharing bench time behind the other bigs?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
don't you think she would be better off where she could be an almost instant starter instead of sharing bench time behind the other bigs?

If she puts team first ahead of herself, like UCONN players do, then I think she would be OK sharing playing time.

Reaction Score
If she puts team first ahead of herself, like UCONN players do, then I think she would be OK sharing playing time.

true but most UConn players play multiple positions, Egbo is only a post player from what I have heard so she is locked into a bench role for the time being............

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Doesn’t Mississippi State have a couple of post players signed too?? Seems like maybe she doesn’t mind the crowd so there is always a possibility.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Brooklyn Mitchell of Louisiana has committed to Kansas. So she joins that Duncanville trio in their class of 2018 recruiting.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Doesn’t Mississippi State have a couple of post players signed too?? Seems like maybe she doesn’t mind the crowd so there is always a possibility.

She’s been holding out for Texas so obviously she’s not worried about the logjam at the post position.

Reaction Score
Chapman grew up rooting for Connecticut, I wonder if Uconn has any interest at this point.

Reaction Score
Chapman grew up rooting for Connecticut, I wonder if Uconn has any interest at this point.

she's the 13th ranked point guard according to ESPN.............the reviews say she's an athletic ball handler who's ultimate success at the next level will depend on her improving her outside shooting...........

Reaction Score
Texas or Baylor??
IF it's from TX or BU then wouldn't only Decosta, HSG, Smith, Prince, and Collier fall under the "major" label? Wouldn't ZGreen from Kansas also qualify under a "major" label? Interesting times ahead for us speculators

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I know Joyner Holmes is not eligible to play this semester, for whatever reason. She is not listed on their roster or team photo. Although, that could be a product of whatever the situation is that keeps her from playing.
Also, remember, sometime late summer, there was a rumor that R. Boothe was going juco. Everyone seemed surprised to see her moving into the dorm, shortly there after.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I know Joyner Holmes is not eligible to play this semester, for whatever reason. She is not listed on their roster or team photo. Although, that could be a product of whatever the situation is that keeps her from playing.
Also, remember, sometime late summer, there was a rumor that R. Boothe was going juco. Everyone seemed surprised to see her moving into the dorm, shortly there after.
Don't worry about Joyner; all signs are pointing to her being back at Texas in mid-December (after semester concludes); she is included in this montage top right next to Rellah (who enrolled at Texas for the summer session in June):

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Rellah would not fall under the category of decommit since she already signed her NLI, she would be a transfer.

Reaction Score
Well if there is a de commit at Texas, I think that would say c. Williams made her decision which scared away a current commit

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
IF it's from TX or BU then wouldn't only Decosta, HSG, Smith, Prince, and Collier fall under the "major" label? Wouldn't ZGreen from Kansas also qualify under a "major" label? Interesting times ahead for us speculators
My guess is Zarielle Green. Those who "liked" the tweet include two mom's of players in the DFW area, as well as Duncanville teammate, 2020 Hannah Gusters. Apparently, Zarielle removed her prior pro-Kansas references from her twitter page.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Well if there is a de commit at Texas, I think that would say c. Williams made her decision which scared away a current commit
Don't think so. Texas does not have a 2018 guard committed that would be considered a "a major" decommit. If this is Texas my guess is that it Prince and that would be because of the Collier commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom