LOL Pats Fans - it never ends | Page 5 | The Boneyard

LOL Pats Fans - it never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Brady most likely will be suspended for a few games next season. How is that exonerated?

That one would be interesting to see in arbitration. The players union would obviously challenge one of their members getting suspended with no actual proof (just a "we don't know for sure but he probably did").

I'd be surprised if they tried to suspend him. Although, the NFL is not exactly known for being savvy.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Being a fan of teams in both markets, there is no difference between a Boston fan or New York fan's mentality. They both think they're god's gift of the earth. Nice try though.

The Giants have 4 championshionships. No one in NY thinks they are the GOAT
Actually, NY has 5 Super Bowls. More than Boston. No cockiness. NY has more Stanley cups than Boston, no elitism.
NY has over 4x the number of World Series Championships as Boston and we....well we do get cocky about that! Wouldn't you?
NY fans hate A-Rod and Boston fans not only cherish Ortiz, they ignored Manny and the role steroids played in 2004 and beyond.
There is a huge difference in fans.

C

Chief00

I am a Giants fan but respect Brady. All this stuff is nonsense. All NFL QBs have ball preferences tweaks

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I will open this thread once a day right after i make popcorn.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
You will keep the Super Bowl and Brady will probably get a fine. I hope he also gets an asterisk in the record books.
One thing stands out from this. Brady lied and he seems like a dick.

Did Barry Bonds or A-Rod need to cheat to be great? Did Nixon need to cheat to beat McGovern? No, No & No.
But they did and it came back to haunt them. Brady and/or Belichick should check their false bravado ASAP because the lies about the problem are what get you. As in Bill Clinton, Dick Nixon, A-Rod, etc,

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I am a Giants fan but respect Brady. All this stuff is nonsense. All NFL QBs have ball preferences tweaks

You're not exactly our moral compass Chief

Reaction Score
The Giants have 4 championshionships. No one in NY thinks they are the GOAT
Actually, NY has 5 Super Bowls. More than Boston. No cockiness. NY has more Stanley cups than Boston, no elitism.
NY has over 4x the number of World Series Championships as Boston and we....well we do get cocky about that! Wouldn't you?
NY fans hate A-Rod and Boston fans not only cherish Ortiz, they ignored Manny and the role steroids played in 2004 and beyond.
There is a huge difference in fans.

Not a single Giants fan thinks this and Every NE fan does? LOL
No elitism from Ranger fans? As an Islander fan....SUPER LOL and we have as many Cups!
You haven't watched this season huh? Or in the '09 postseason? Give me a break

Ask a Boston fan what he thinks of a NY fan and he describes exactly how you would describe a Boston fan. It's comical.

Reaction Score

If that's the case, why doesn't Brady just admit he had his preferences - and move on?

But the fact is, it is not nonsense to Brady at all. He is willing to put his legacy and reputation on the line for this.

Reaction Score
That was one of the best plays of all time, and it mystifies me that it isn't seen that way.

The Tyree helmet catch was a lucky play...yet it shows up on so many lists as the greatest catch ever. Eli's scramble to escape the sack was the more impressive part of that play.

But the Manningham catch? Nothing lucky about it.
Pat's could have prevented the Tyree catch if they would have held onto one of the two Eli passes they should have intercepted earlier in the same drive.

Reaction Score
Yeah they're sure letting him know it!
especially here!

So the fans cheered, when their team scored and won the World Series when he hit. Wow, this is groundbreaking stuff you're posting.

Reaction Score
I see most people not clapping in the stands, but that is a 55,000 standing ovation to you.
CB7W-dJUAAEfgCK.jpg
LUL

Reaction Score
These are the type of things that motivate the Pat's. True or not they will make themselves the victims and it will highly motivate them. It is their "This is what happens when they ban us" moment.

Reaction Score
I see most people not clapping in the stands, but that is a 55,000 standing ovation to you.
I am surprised that people at a baseball game are not sleeping. It's like watching paint dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom