Kwintin Williams Tweet | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Put the phone down, Kwintin.
Something is going on. The fact that Akok committed and this happened most likely isn’t coincidence. But I shouldn’t speculate. I hope he gets through it

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think its time to leave this alone and in turn hopefully KW can concentrate on whatever he chooses to focus upon

Reaction Score
I hope Kwintin isn't getting pushed out because if you offer a scholarship it should be honored. I expect UConn isn't taking this away from him without him agreeing.

A side note: Kwintin is 24 years old. While still young in terms of life & public criticism, he is very old for a college basketball player.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
UConn men’s notebook: Akok Akok is ‘happy to be a Husky’

Akok, who committed to UConn on Saturday afternoon, is planning to enroll at the school for the second semester and join the team as a walk-on, paying his way for a semester while getting better and stronger practicing with the team.

I sure hope that he's not coming to let Sal put 20# of muscle on him for the draft. That would be like getting Double Diallo'd and Kasango'd at the same time.

Whole bunch of different blues artists been doing a song about that stuff for the past 80 some-odd years.

Reaction Score
I sure hope that he's not coming to let Sal put 20# of muscle on him for the draft. That would be like getting Double Diallo'd and Kasango'd at the same time.

Whole bunch of different blues artists been doing a song about that stuff for the past 80 some-odd years.

Even if he did do that (highly unlikely), he's paying his way. So what do we have to lose? He's not taking a scholarship yet. If he leaves before next season, we can't miss what we never had, and he paid his own way to be here.

Reaction Score
His instagram used to say something along the lines of “UConn MBB”. That’s no longer there.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I hope Kwintin isn't getting pushed out because if you offer a scholarship it should be honored. I expect UConn isn't taking this away from him without him agreeing.

A side note: Kwintin is 24 years old. While still young in terms of life & public criticism, he is very old for a college basketball player.
That's like 42 in NBA years.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Is Williams being pushed out to make room for Akok? If the scholarship can be transferred mid year, and this is the case, it's a terrible thing to do.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is Williams being pushed out to make room for Akok? If the scholarship can transferred mid year, and this is the case, it's a terrible thing to do.

Scholarships cannot be transferred mid year. If Kwintin left the team, he'd still take up that scholarship for the remainder of the season.

The whole pushing 'someone out thing' was needless boneyard hand wringing.

The only time someone could potentially be pushed out would be during the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom