Kwintin Williams Tweet | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Makes me think that theyre taking away his scholly for akok.

But I have solid info that was not what Akok expected as of a few days ago.

Maybe Hurley was something different in mind?

Reaction Score
Makes me think that theyre taking away his scholly for akok.

But I have solid info that was not what Akok expected as of a few days ago.

Maybe Hurley was something different in mind?

I was going to say the same thing.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Wow. I don’t know what to make of this.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I really really hope they are not taking his scholarship away and I highly doubt that is the case. There's just no way Hurley would do that.

I think perhaps he is realizing he might not be the player he thinks he is now that we are in the grind of the season and he's not getting playing time.

I noticed a couple times today where he took off his warmup jacket as if he thought he was about to go in (really early in the game too), but obviously never did.

pj

Reaction Score
They must have gotten an NCAA rule interpretation that Akok was going to consume a scholarship even if he didn't play and didn't get the scholarship money. Recruited athletes in basketball and football are subject to that.

Kwintin is the odd man out. Best of luck, Jump Man.

Reaction Score
ugh I really didn't want us to force anyone out. it's a tough choice that's probably the right choice for the future. I just hope it doesn't mess up anything chemistry-wise.

Reaction Score
I really really hope they are not taking his scholarship away and I highly doubt that is the case. There's just no way Hurley would do that.

I think perhaps he is realizing he might not be the player he thinks he is now that we are in the grind of the season and he's not getting playing time.

I noticed a couple times today where he took off his warmup jacket as if he thought he was about to go in (really early in the game too), but obviously never did.
that's possible. the practices seem pretty grueling and it's a lot of work if you aren't even going to see the court.

Reaction Score
They're not taking his scholarship away. Scholarships count for the full year so they couldn't give it to Akok anyhow.

if he leaves the team by his own decision??

Reaction Score
They shouldn't take his scholarship away.

He's a great kid.

He's not a good enough basketball player to be here or really near any good D1 program

He's taking up space, basically.

Anyone who thinks he's a professional anything needs to smack their head off a wall a few times just to make sure basic things in their brain are still firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom