Kevin Ollie and OKC | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie and OKC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Karma. Why bring up the subject of Ollie going to OKC?. Replacing Ollie will be extremely difficult and recruits will leave and UConn may never recover.
Lol, so by not talking about the possibility of KO leaving, it will in turn help it from never coming true?

That particular strategy has some major holes...

Reaction Score
This has become a pretty ridiculous thread especially considering the fact OKC does not even have a head coaching job opening right now lol.

C

Chief00

There are more headwinds for KO in current situation than a year ago and a unique opportunity, if offered. UConn is special to him but he has worked for many teams - working for a new employer is not a major jolt to him.

Reaction Score
Until he says other to the contrary, this thread will live on. If he denies any thought of leaving UCONN, you can bet we will see this thread next year and the year after and the.....

Reaction Score
There are more headwinds for KO in current situation than a year ago and a unique opportunity, if offered. UConn is special to him but he has worked for many teams - working for a new employer is not a major jolt to him.
More headwinds? As in plural????......List 1.

C

Chief00

So essentially, one of you needs to be murdered at the end of all this. Can't wait to find out who!

So you murder someone for thinking a coach might leave on a sports internet blog. There is a much bigger World out there - if you leave your parents basement, get away from your computer or smartphone and actually do something that matters.

Reaction Score
No response needed - Leebo just did it for me.

Also, I escaped my parent's basement three years ago, thank you very much.

Reaction Score
So you murder someone for thinking a coach might leave on a sports internet blog. There is a much bigger World out there - if you leave your parents basement, get away from your computer or smartphone and actually do something that matters.
Chief I'm pretty sure you're the one in the basement . Lets not revisit the drummond scenerio... You know the ''miscommunication"?

Reaction Score
Chief I'm pretty sure you're the one in the basement . Lets not revisit the drummond scenerio... You know the ''miscommunication"?

He can be posting in a thread 20 years from now about a recruit who's not even born yet, and the Drummond scenario would be brought up.

It was one of those rare internet occurrences where someone gets their cyber pants pulled down in front of the entire school.

Reaction Score
He can be posting in a thread 20 years from now about a recruit who's not even born yet, and the Drummond scenario would be brought up.

It was one of those rare internet occurrences where someone gets their cyber pants pulled down in front of the entire school.
The beauty of that moment was that any other night, Drummond could have been sitting at home, and we still would have believed Chief.

The fact that he was at another game in a different state and there were pictures for verification was absolutely perfect. The planets aligned for that one.

Reaction Score
Enlighten the uninformed please.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for making it obvious Coach! Lots of people get scared at the flimsiest rhumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom