2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart to visit in September | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart to visit in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Somebody help me here before my head explodes. Are these pictures just him being young and having fun, or is he locked in and thinks Singare is coming too?

Reaction Score
Somebody help me here before my head explodes. Are these pictures just him being young and having fun, or is he locked in and thinks Singare is coming too?
In the caption, Stewart, it says not committed.

Reaction Score
A little bit of both. I wouldn't take him posting it as some telltale sign he's about to commit, kids like to post about the visits with pictures. But it's definitely a good sign and it's clear the staff was selling a vision with getting all 5 kids on campus at once

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Waiting on a winky face.

Reaction Score
This is the hardest they've recruited someone since Hurley got here. The staff must think Stewart is the real deal to expend these kinds of resources to wow him.

Whatever manager or staff member did all the legwork to organize this deserves a lot of credit, regardless of who commits.

Castle and Ross have already chimed in in the comments. Young huskies are all in too
Absolutely top notch organization and follow through.

This is definitely an all-in kitchen sink visit the likes of which we haven't seen. But honestly that makes sense considering we're trying to pull him cross coast and away from Father/Uncle major school legacies. You only get 1 visit shot at a guy like that, compared to the local guys who can come up multiple times. You have to blow him away.

In addition, the circumstances worked out well that we had a couple early commits who could use their senior year fall visits, and staff made the damn thing happen.

Reaction Score
In the caption, Stewart, it says not committed.
A little bit of both. I wouldn't take him posting it as some telltale sign he's about to commit, kids like to post about the visits with pictures. But it's definitely a good sign and it's clear the staff was selling a vision with getting all 5 kids on campus at once

I hate that a 17 year old’s decision of where he wants to go to college can control my emotions the way that it does!

Reaction Score
Playas gonna play.. Dudes are having fun with the photo op..

Question for Jaylin (not us).. Are y'all feelin' the Fab 5??

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Who else remembers our 2016 class calling themselves “The Top Five”…lol

Hopefully the Fab 5 2.0 turns out better
I think it referred to where they would stand historically in the topics of discussion on the boneyard

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Gotta think it’s a matter of when, not if, at this point. Singare as well.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I do wonder if Stewart will need to go home and talk with his support system before making the final call. He’d be moving so far from his family/friends/coaches that even if a parent went on the trip, he’s got so many people to make peace with.

Reaction Score
I do wonder if Stewart will need to go home and talk with his support system before making the final call. He’d be moving so far from his family/friends/coaches that even if a parent went on the trip, he’s got so many people to make peace with.
I’m not as confident a commitment happened as you appear to be from the first post (extremely open to being wrong here) but I would assume those convos prob already have happened before deciding to use an OV to travel cross country.

Reaction Score
I’m not as confident a commitment happened as you appear to be from the first post (extremely open to being wrong here) but I would assume those convos prob already have happened before deciding to use an OV to travel cross country.
The rational part of me knows there wasn’t a commitment yet, however if either Singare or Stewart narrow down their list in the coming days we can start to feel good.

The irrational part of me thinks that our committed guys wouldn’t participate in recreating an iconic picture like that unless they felt REALLY good about both guys committing.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
B8CA233C-7B43-438B-B364-A586CDF858FF.jpeg

Reaction Score
Jaylin-- Yo-- Mom/Dad/Grandpa/Grandma.. We gotta have a conversation.. Got myself a new posse in Storrs and I think I might want to ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom