2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart to visit in September | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart to visit in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was just saying we hadn't heard anything about himina minute this is a big relief

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Maybe Stewart wants to chart his own coarse instead of following his families path. Maybe?

Reaction Score
let's hope his seattle to chicago flight isnt delayed or canceled like mine just was and he misses his connection to BDL. get fellow seattle area alum donny marshall on the phone with him.

Reaction Score
Need to land this kid, gonna be tough to get him from UW I feel but he should be number 1 priority

Reaction Score
This includes a very in-depth scouting report of Jaylin Stewart, but then gives a pretty off the mark assessment of UConn's scholarship situation.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This includes a very in-depth scouting report of Jaylin Stewart, but then gives a pretty off the mark assessment of UConn's scholarship situation.

Excellent read.

The shooting and defense would be enough to make him a valuable prospect, but he combines those skills with elite pull-up scoring and playmaking upside, making him close to a top 30 guy in his class in my opinion

Reaction Score

Silly take on UConn's scholly situation. Castle and Ross play very different roles.

Overstates Stewart's ability on defense substantially. He isn't elite. He probably isn't even very good yet...it's practically impossible to analyze AAU defenses.

Other than that it's a good write-up. Star potential. Nice size and strength, athleticism is okay, but workable. Dribble and shooting are fantastic at this stage compared to most recruits his ranking.

IMO he could be the best recruit in the class if we pick him up. He and Castle are neck and neck in my mind.

Reaction Score

Yea, Castle doesn’t play the same position and Ross isn’t going to play over him

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
Silly take on UConn's scholly situation. Castle and Ross play very different roles.

Overstates Stewart's ability on defense substantially. He isn't elite. He probably isn't even very good yet...it's practically impossible to analyze AAU defenses.

Other than that it's a good write-up. Star potential. Nice size and strength, athleticism is okay, but workable. Dribble and shooting are fantastic at this stage compared to most recruits his ranking.

IMO he could be the best recruit in the class if we pick him up. He and Castle are neck and neck in my mind.
poked him for more info on whether he is attached to Seattle

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 6.10.34 PM.png

Reaction Score
Fascinating recruitment. If he’s being honest with them, then Washington is not a lock, and he is absolutely considering UConn. If they don’t get him on the visit or shortly afterwards, I wonder if that opens up his recruitment geographically, letting other schools know he’s considering everything. I like this staff’s track record with officials for targeted recruits, but there’s a lot of time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom