2023 Recruiting: - Jaylin Stewart to visit in September | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jaylin Stewart to visit in September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I know kids play around a lot with visits and photo shoots, etc but I have a hard time believing Jayden would post this without knowing something....

My guess is that there isn’t anything official yet, but it seems that the guys had a good time together and they’re doing their best to put it out there.

I would love to be wrong and see it announced that a decision is coming soon, but I think we might have to wait a bit on this

Reaction Score
I know kids play around a lot with visits and photo shoots, etc but I have a hard time believing Jayden would post this without knowing something....
And cool that coach would join in on a pic with all of them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I kind of hope Castle/Ball/Ross/Stewart/Singare found out about the BY on their trip and are reading this thread laughing at us all
Things Dan Hurley did not say this weekend:

#1. We have a fan site called The Boneyard. You should check it out.

Reaction Score
Things Dan Hurley did not say this weekend:

#1. We have a fan site called The Boneyard. You should check it out.
#2. What’s your favorite pizza?

Reaction Score
We still haven't heard how the visit went or what to expect right? Just seen these guys post pictures from the visit?

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Does he have any other scheduled visits to other schools in the next month?

If it looks like he will actually visiting another school (without committing to UConn first) or not should be pretty telling.

Reaction Score
View attachment 78998
This has been one of the best full court press recruiting jobs I’ve seen at UConn in a long long time
#ClassOf2023
#StephenCastle
#SoloBall
#JaydenRoss
#JaylinStewart
#YoussoufSingare
#HungryHuskies
Noticed that Castle's mom posted the Fab 5 picture on Twitter... Someone can post it here I'm sure, they were mimicking the Fab 5 pic here.

Reaction Score
Noticed that Castle's mom posted the Fab 5 picture on Twitter... Someone can post it here I'm sure, they were mimicking the Fab 5 pic here.
There has been a series of pics mimicking the original fab5 posted by so many people that it makes you think it's a done deal, or that it'll be soooo awkward if it doesn't come to fruition.

Reaction Score
Does he have any other scheduled visits to other schools in the next month?

If it looks like he will actually visiting another school (without committing to UConn first) or not should be pretty telling.

Concerned GIFs | Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89