2023 Recruiting: - Jayden Ross Visit 6/14 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Jayden Ross Visit 6/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When Solo Ball posted pictures from his UConn visit, Ross commented “team up?”

I wonder if they are looking to be some sort of package deal for a school

Edit: This post is meant to be taken with a grain of salt. A ton of kids talk about teaming up, but just an observation

Reaction Score
I know nothing about him. Someone tell me he is a shooter.

Reaction Score
Averaging 6.6/2.8/1.0 in EYBL. 35% from 3 on decent volume.

Reaction Score
Am I missing something? Why are we after this kid? His only other offers are Temple, George Mason, Penn St., Howard, and Towson.

Reaction Score
Tall, long, lengthy- great form on his jump shot- high release on jumper- very raw rest of the game- offensive upside- Polley like jumper…,

Reaction Score
Am I missing something? Why are we after this kid? His only other offers are Temple, George Mason, Penn St., Howard, and Towson.
Also has a Virginia Tech offer. I suspect this visit has a lot more to do with the team he plays for than anything else (Team Melo). We seem to be going after Ball and Coleman very hard. Could do worse than bringing in a guy just outside the top 100 for a visit

Reaction Score
Also has a Virginia Tech offer. I suspect this visit has a lot more to do with the team he plays for than anything else (Team Melo). We seem to be going after Ball and Coleman very hard. Could do worse than bringing in a guy just outside the top 100 for a visit
This staff has shown incredible foresight as well. He may be about to blow up or experience a significant rankings jump

Reaction Score
is he on campus? was supposed to be visiting yesterday and today

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Seems to have tools that with the right coaching, could develop very well at this level. Long, athletic & can shoot well from outside? Potential certainly there. Staff knows what they’re doing.

Reaction Score
Don’t know too much about Saint James overall. They have got better the past few years under Breslin. He’s a young coach with a lot of overseas coaching experience & such. They’ve had some talent it seems the last few years. (For a small western MD school)

Reaction Score
Tall, long, lengthy- great form on his jump shot- high release on jumper- very raw rest of the game- offensive upside- Polley like jumper…,
Poor man’s Tyler Polley?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
To be fair, he is also been offered and closely watched by Penn State and Virginia Tech (who is recruiting him fairly hard)
Kind of weird - his HS/Prep team went 2-10 last season and didn't play the toughest of schedules but he did play Team Melo this past year and did well
He is listed as a 6"7" GUARD and in every video of him, he is playing the 1 or 2 position. Has a good handle and he can jump out of the gym. Reminds me of AJ with a better handle and better looking shooting style.
I can see why DH and staff like this kid

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Don’t know too much about Saint James overall. They have got better the past few years under Breslin. He’s a young coach with a lot of overseas coaching experience & such. They’ve had some talent it seems the last few years. (For a small western MD school)
This sounds like a great connection beyond the recruit we are courting. Besides the staff doing their own fishing for recruits they are also interested in other good coaches with an eye for training and recruiting. A young coach with a lot of overseas experience and recruiting talented kids can pay dividends of a pipeline for years to come. More positive news about the staff. Thanks for the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom