2021 Recruiting: - Initial Recruiting Targets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Initial Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
My thoughts too. Kid has IT. His shot gets off so fast, defenders can’t close out fast enough.

I want us to reach out to Judah Mintz in class of 2022. DMV Combo Guard who can do a little bit of everything. Currently holds offers from UVA, VA Tech, Georgetown, PSU and has interest from Villanova. He is ranked 59th for 2022 according to 247. Look at him posterize Jermey Roach at 0:25

Judah Mintz Sophomore Mixtape

Reaction Score
I want us to reach out to Judah Mintz in class of 2022. DMV Combo Guard who can do a little bit of everything. Currently holds offers from UVA, VA Tech, Georgetown, PSU and has interest from Villanova. He is ranked 59th for 2022 according to 247. Look at him posterize Jermey Roach at 0:25

Judah Mintz Sophomore Mixtape

I just sent an email to Nadav Henefeld asking him to intervene on our behalf.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
I just sent an email to Nadav Henefeld asking him to intervene on our behalf.
Great. The kid is a stud and overlooked. His mixtape speaks for itself as he plays in one of the best high school leagues in the country, the WCAC.

Reaction Score
I’ve had my eye on the Patterson offer for a while. I think he Jackson and Martin can split time at the 2-3 nicely but I wouldn’t be opposed to taking a better shooting 2 guard instead to replace Bouknight. I like our chances with a top 40 NJ kid today more than I ever have before. Trey Patterson looks like he has a pro ceiling if he develops.
Here's an article on Trey Patterson.

“I’ve had zoom calls with UConn, Maryland, Indiana, Florida, Memphis and Villanova over the past few weeks.”

Reaction Score
Here's an article on Trey Patterson.

“I’ve had zoom calls with UConn, Maryland, Indiana, Florida, Memphis and Villanova over the past few weeks.”

Isn’t team Rio who Jalen Gaffney played for too?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Cheese. A character who's important, but thinks he matters way more than he really does in the grand scheme of things

As a big "Cheese" fan, I take offense to this comparison. I thought he was the best East Side guy!

Reaction Score
Cheese. A character who's important, but thinks he matters way more than he really does in the grand scheme of things
He does also have the speaking about himself in the third person thing working for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom