First official practice | Page 6 | The Boneyard

First official practice

Reaction Score
Just kidding Huskymedic... Three or four days of Enya and Kenny G. music would probably work better - my bad. :)

Stick w/ Floyd and Zeppelin. Enya and Kenny G cause other types of brain damage!

Reaction Score
Williams is going to get minutes. I like him to start in the front court with Cobb. Mamadou first big man off the bench. Anderson/Vital the two guards off the bench. I think that will be our 8 man rotation.

I think I like it the other way, we'd be undersized but I like coming out to start with a more 'traditional' frontcourt, lull the other team into standard big man play with banging for rebounds. Minutes into the game you come in with Kwintin and have a few plays where you catch the defense off guard. Get some oops in there, and then the other team has to shift and overcompensate, then you hit them again

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Tons of softies in this thread. ROTC training is great, it keeps the body guessing and you are using muscles you don't normally use. That makes the difference between diving for a ball to keep it in bounds or possession. Ollie wants toughness this year and is doing the right thing. These aren't kids anymore, they're men. We are going to out-tough are competition this year and it starts now fellas.

Injuries heal. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

Strive for 5.

Saddle up.

I thought about throwing you a like here, but then I decided you didn't use quite enough sports clichés. Maybe one or two more would've done it.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Everyone abandon thread!

Reaction Score
IMG_6924.jpg
I thought about throwing you a like here, but then I decided you didn't use quite enough sports clichés. Maybe one or two more would've done it.

What?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't tweet - I'm a holdout - still have a $20 flip phone. :)
You really need to get yourself two more if you intend to post here.

How far can you run?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I thought we were aying the same thing but I'm willing to burn up 6 pages arguing with you. :rolleyes:
Please consider the possibility that AG had the proper brace but things changed. And he was kept out of practice.

Ha I interpreted your OP from "things changed" = "he got hurt".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom