First official practice | The Boneyard

First official practice

Reaction Score
“Physically demanding” is different than “physical”.

I always thought JC believed if you didn’t puke first practice it wasn’t a successful practice.
I imagine that, with the ROTC, they did completely different movements and exercises; movements they're not used to performing. And it's the first practice, so their bodies aren't warmed up at all. This kind of stuff is exactly what leads to injury.

Practice 3 would've been just fine. Not seeing the point of it on day 1.

Reaction Score
I imagine that, with the ROTC, they did completely different movements and exercises; movements they're not used to performing. And it's the first practice, so their bodies aren't warmed up at all. This kind of stuff is exactly what leads to injury.

Agreed

Reaction Score
Came to this thread expecting to read uplifting posts about the start of the new season.
Read:
Criticism of KO and practice regimen.
Hand-wringing about potential first day injuries.
Expression of foreboding regarding sat player.
Insult regarding anticipation of sat player's acumen.

You miserable bastards.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This is the kid that you and many others had pegged as our best player that was better than Jalen as our lead guard.

A) Find the posts where I said that, please.

B) Explain how this has anything to do with skill level and ability to fit in as a lead guard.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
would you just shut up already?

its_magic.jpg

Reaction Score

Their bodies aren't warmed up? Have they been hibernating? But it would have been OK on day three? Am I missing something and this is a parody post?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom