December Recruiting Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I rarely bring up players who are not yet known UConn POI but this is an exception.

A few months ago poster kat0189 mentioned freshman McKenna Woliczko who is a teammate of Morgan Cheli at Archbishop Mitty. Meaning UConn has at least seen her play multiple times. Woliczko already had star power coming into high school, but she is exploding at the Nike TOC with Cheli out injured.

This is from 12/19:

Reaction Score
I rarely bring up players who are not yet known UConn POI but this is an exception.

A few months ago poster kat0189 mentioned freshman McKenna Woliczko who is a teammate of Morgan Cheli at Archbishop Mitty. Meaning UConn has at least seen her play multiple times. Woliczko already had star power coming into high school, but she is exploding at the Nike TOC with Cheli out injured.

This is from 12/19:

Very rare for a freshman to have that footwork in the paint and actually be able to get off the floor with it. Plus she’s willing to take it into the defender’s face. Got that good cocked elbow out front in her natural shooting motion. That helps a 6-2 kid play bigger, similar to Toby Fournier. This kid is going to be really good.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/20

ZaKiyah Johnson ('25) : 26 points, 12 rebounds

Jaloni Cambridge ('24) : 25 points

Joyce Edwards ('24) 26 points, 17 rebounds

Lauren Hassell ('27) : 26 points, 9 rebs, 3 blocks

12/19

Kyndal Walker ('24): 20 points

Joyce Edwards: 24 points, 14 rebs, 8 steals, 5 blocks

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/21

Imari Berri : 31 points

Lauren Hassell: 22 points, 8 rebs, 5 blocks, 4 steals

Jenica Lewis: 11 points, 6 rebs, 4 assists, 4 steals

12/13

Isabella Ragone: 21 points, 7 rebounds, 4 steals

Reaction Score
12/20

KK Arnold:

34 points (12-23 FG, 4-7 3-PT, 6-10 FT), 6 assists, 5 rebs, 6 steals, 2 blocks

Game begins around 28:45 mark:

With no AAU for serious competition next summer after this season, it's too bad she'll have to go about a calendar year without it to help her prepare at least somewhat for the pace she'll see when she reports to UConn next summer. But fortunately I think she's got the skills and quickness to catch up quickly. She seems to have a great attitude because these slow paced HS games can be tough for a high energy, fast paced kid to handle.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
With no AAU for serious competition next summer after this season, it's too bad she'll have to go about a calendar year without it to help her prepare at least somewhat for the pace she'll see when she reports to UConn next summer. But fortunately I think she's got the skills and quickness to catch up quickly. She seems to have a great attitude because these slow paced HS games can be tough for a high energy, fast paced kid to handle.
I’m pretty sure kids that have graduated from high school can’t play in AAU showcases. They’re usually doing All Star type games after they graduate then go early to the college summer session to get a head start on academics. During the summer there are pick up games and captain’s practices.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure kids that have graduated from high school can’t play in AAU showcases. They’re usually doing All Star type games after they graduate then go early to the college summer session to get a head start on academics. During the summer there are pick up games and captain’s practices.
That's what I said, she'll have no AAU next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom