December Recruiting Thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Prospects Nation have now released a top-30 2025 ranking list.

Known UCONN POI:

1-Davidson

2-Chavez

3-Johnson

5-Alexander

10-Craft

11-Williams

14-Knox

18-Parks

25-McDowell

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Chavez, Anderson, Craft, and McDowell off this list. The middle two because they're nearby (yes, Maryland is near enough) and the first and fourth because who wouldn't want to get away from Texas (I say this last bit as a true-born Texan). But I wonder why we wouldn't also be interested in Francis, Trent or Reynolds.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if we get Chavez, Anderson, Craft, and McDowell off this list. The middle two because they're nearby (yes, Maryland is near enough) and the first and fourth because who wouldn't want to get away from Texas (I say this last bit as a true-born Texan). But I wonder why we wouldn't also be interested in Francis, Trent or Reynolds.

I think Chavez is Texas’ to lose. And no I have no proof except her visits there

Reaction Score
I don't follow the recruiting threads much and I do have a question. Is/has KK Arnold always been a volume shooter ?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I don't follow the recruiting threads much and I do have a question. Is/has KK Arnold always been a volume shooter ?

Do you mean taking a lot of shots in general or needing a lot of shots to score a lot of points?

Her shooting percentage is well down so far this year, even though her 3-pt% is by far a career best.

Being substantially better than her teammates and most of her competition, plus controlling the ball leads her to a high usage rate.

Reaction Score
KK has to be a volume shooter for her HS team. If you watch video and see the skill level of her teammates you’ll understand why. She’s a pure PG and takes very, very few bad shots. She does everything she can to get her teammates involved but her team has to score points to have any chance to win games.

Reaction Score
i think you should consider changing this monthly thread name to: sluconns recruiting thread for january etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom