December Recruiting Thread | The Boneyard

December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno probably saw something in Qadence that the rest of us didn't see. She has great potential, especially her speed up and down the court. Her speed and defense, up and down the court, along with Patterson, may lead us into the future..... Her, Ashlynn Shade and Allie Ziebell may be notorious....? add Ayanna, Ice and Jana....

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

:eek: @Mdoggie Kelis Fisher looks like Arike 2.0.
There I said it and suddenly I feel like I need a shower.
In all seriousness who do people have between Imari Berry. Kelis Fisher, & Zakiyah Johnson.
I realize they are different classes but very similar games. I like Imari Berry best because of her versatility and length to be able to play 1-3 + it would really piss of TN if she ended up at UCONN.

Reaction Score
:eek: @Mdoggie Kelis Fisher looks like Arike 2.0.
There I said it and suddenly I feel like I need a shower.
In all seriousness who do people have between Imari Berry. Kelis Fisher, & Zakiyah Johnson.
I realize they are different classes but very similar games. I like Imari Berry best because of her versatility and length to be able to play 1-3 + it would really piss of TN if she ended up at UCONN.
I think Johnson may well become one of the best 2-3s in the country eventually. As a '25 soph. she already has one of the best inside/post up games for her size that I've seen in awhile. She can do everything but I've just got a feeling she'll be doing it somewhere other than UConn. Similar player and recruitment as Mikayla Williams. Tough to get out of her home region.

As for Berry and Fisher, they're a year apart and I think UConn may get them both. If it's one or the other, I agree on Berry for the same reasons. If they do get both there's going to be a lot of skilled guards on that roster.

Reaction Score
@CocoHusky Im gonna echo BobbyJ. I’d take Johnson, Berry then fisher in that order although Johnson, Berry are interchangeable for me. One or the other it doesn’t matter.

Reaction Score
Neither. This young lady might.

This is an interesting recruitment. Cambridge is electric in the open floor and can shoot it. To me she's the next version of another 5-6 PG from Tennessee, Dangerfield. All the pluses and minuses of a tiny PG seem to apply. Some questions I would have are: 1) Auriemma has offered pure PGs in 3 consecutive classes with Arnold '23, Cambridge in '24, and Fisher in '25. I don't know but I doubt that he's done this before this early. What do you make of this strategy? I guess GA wouldn't plan on getting all of them, but what if those next two say yes? 2) Cambridge is good enough to run most offenses in the country eventually. Unless she's another big time UConn fan like Arnold is, would she want to bother with all that competition? 3) And when it comes time to decide, what would Fisher be thinking after watching those two for a couple of years? I myself don't think it will be a problem because I believe Cambridge will go elsewhere but it would be quite a logjam.

Reaction Score
Once again, it appears I’ve missed something! What is the “wonderful news” about Allie Z.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom