December Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
She released her top 8 in October: UConn, South Carolina, UCLA, UNC, Duke, Michigan, Stanford and Arizona
Maybe she added Maryland to her list. Or she paid her own way and went to see UConn play. If she wasn't near or behind the Maryland bench then she probably was not a guest.

Reaction Score
Shane Laflin list of standouts from last week event in DC. I thought Qadence Samuels played in this one but she's not mentioned.

Adhel Tac, Kyndall Walker, Toby Forunier, Kayleigh Heckel, Kate Koval, Zhen Kraft, Kelis Fisher, Jordan Jackson

If Qadence Samuels does not appear in Shane Laflin's tweet, it is because he does not mention the players of the 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
That's a 2-year average. She batted .556 last year and .568 as a freshman. Nice!!
I wonder if it’s gonna be hard to recruit her away from softball. I guess it all depends on what sport she likes the most and/or what university.

Reaction Score

Kayleigh Heckel highlights from 12/8 vs Bishop McNamara. Pretty sure she is the player that Geno said they were recruiting that also plays softball

Grace Stone of Princeton is a LUHI alum - she scored 20 against us last week. LUHI has been a traditional basketball power on Long Island, more boys than girls when I lived on LI in the 70's but the girls teams have been very good.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/13

Allie Ziebel: 29 points

Ziebel's entire line:

29 points (11-12 FG, 4-5 3-PT, 3-3 FT), 8 rebs, 3 assists, 1 block

She did anything she wanted in this game hitting her first 9 shots and doing that damage in limited time. She sat at the end of the first half and the last 12+ minutes of the game. Gonna start calling her Miss Efficiency.

Allie is #1 in red.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
New Allie Ziebel article from Maggie Vanoni.

Real interesting stuff on how her recruitment came about, and also a list of her final schools. Turns out she was in fact keeping her recruitment quiet.

She had narrowed down her list to six schools (UConn, Tennessee, Stanford, North Carolina, Indiana and Oklahoma), yet she knew wanted to be a Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom