Dear lord make it stop | The Boneyard

Dear lord make it stop

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Forget offense. It sucks. We know. But our problem this year has ALWAYS been defense.

I cannot watch us play this defense anymore. Its like a CYO league game.

I also think the number 22 should be retired after this season because I want to violently vomit every time I see it on the court.

Im as optimistic a homer as you will find, but I dont care how bad you are, play with some pride.

Just finish us now.

I dont even want to play Cincinnati.

August_West

Reaction Score
This is the freaking Bad News Bears on steroids.

Reaction Score
Exactly what was expected, 10 minutes in down 10. How can they be this bad?

August_West

Reaction Score
The effort defending threes is pathetic for the most part.

every aspect of our D is pathetic. Rotations, rebounding position. Help concepts. On ball. Everything.

Reaction Score
It shouldn’t be like this. We have our championships but we’re just not used to inferior basketball.

August_West

Reaction Score
It shouldn’t be like this. We have our championships but we’re just not used to inferior basketball.

Just compete.

I was OK with Houston loss. We competed. This one we are running half speed at 3 point shooters. and waving a hand.

Reaction Score
Looks like we’re trying to extend records, just not the kind we want...i.e. number of losses by 20+. Going out with a whimper. I’m going to cry in my soup...

Reaction Score
Forget offense. It sucks. We know. But our problem this year has ALWAYS been defense.

I cannot watch us play this defense anymore. Its like a CYO league game.

I also think the number 22 should be retired after this season because I want to violently vomit every time I see it on the court.

Im as optimistic a homer as you will find, but I dont care how bad you are, play with some pride.

Just finish us now.

I dont even want to play Cincinnati.
I’m with you on making it stop! I’m also with you on saying that number on the floor. That guy has done nothing, not one thing for this university and he announces he’s going to play in the league? How laughable is that. He couldn’t play in the Z league. Nothing has changed today, they should’ve fired him long ago. Talk about not knowing your personnel. Nothing is changed today, they should’ve fired him long ago. Talk about not knowing your personnel. Onuorah & Anderson couldn’t play for a CYO team, but Ollie seems to think they can play. The people that think they should give Ollie another chance obviously haven’t seen a game because he could be the worst coach in America. How embarrassing this season has been for a fan, for those that bLee’s the colors. Larrier is having one heck of a game today isn’t he? His stock is really rising! At least KO has figured out how to stop the three ball oh wait a minute!

August_West

Reaction Score
Please Larrier.

Twist a knee or ankle or something. I wish you no long term damage. Just enough to take you out for the day. Because god knows Ollie wont.

August_West

Reaction Score
Regardless of the ugly offense, which is a staple, KO used to be able to hang his hat on getting guys to play hard and smart on the defensive end.

No more.

Yup. And that mitigates a whole crap ton of offensive inefficiencies.

Reaction Score
This team is a disgrace to the University.
Everything that JC has built is in ruins.
When will our nightmare be over?
We should use our "ten toes" as a foot and boot Ollie out the door.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom