Dear lord make it stop | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dear lord make it stop

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
This team is a disgrace to the University.
Everything that JC has built is in ruins.
When will our nightmare be over?
We should use our "ten toes" as a foot and boot Ollie out the door.
I agree, but remember, JC caused this by forcing UCONN to hire KO.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We we've been put out of our misery. Now, the clock can start on whether or not we can expect the misery to continue next season without any hope.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
How much time will it take to conduct player and coach post season interviews? I wouldn't expect a quick announcement.

Reaction Score
No rush all the good coaches still have at least a week or two left to their seasons

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I agree, but remember, JC caused this by forcing UCONN to hire KO.
And yet KO's first two seasons were magically good. The 3rd season, the rough edges began to show. And since then, it's just gone down the crapper faster and farther than anyone could have predicted.
I may have been one of the last ones off the Ollie train, but I cannot see any way out of this that does not involve waving him a not-so-fond farewell.

Reaction Score
Time to go forward this season is over and rightfully so. Playing the blame solves nothing. KO is gone he knows it, DB knows it and most of us know and welcome it. Let it happen with some dignity and class.

Reaction Score
yep, led to a national championship. What a bastard.

When JC foisted KO upon the program, I doubt his rationale was "well, he's completely unqualified to run a major program, but at least he should be able to coach my recruits for a few years".

He thought KO was the coach of the future. He was wrong.

Reaction Score
Well one good thing about losing power at my house. Could not watch it.
On to hockey. Let's go Icebus!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
How much time will it take to conduct player and coach post season interviews? I wouldn't expect a quick announcement.

My memory is really bad, but I believe Benedict had interviews with several/most/all of the football players and coaches before canning Diaco. If my memory is right, I'd expect the same for this. If my memory is wrong, eh, get off my grass!!

Reaction Score
And the Lord said, 'so let it be done...after I give you one last glimmer of hope at the end of this game here and then crush your dreams one last time this season'.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Larrier 5-17, 0-4 from the arc, 4 turnovers.

If he's going pro it has to be in Finland.

In Finland they call him
kaksikymmentäkaksi

in France
vingt-deux

In Spain
veintidós

In Italy
ventidue

In Israel
עשרים ושתיים

In China
二十二

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My memory is really bad, but I believe Benedict had interviews with several/most/all of the football players and coaches before canning Diaco. If my memory is right, I'd expect the same for this. If my memory is wrong, eh, get off my grass!!
He already did those last yr..

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Larrier 5-17, 0-4 from the arc, 4 turnovers.

If he's going pro it has to be in Finland.

After having no reason to question that I was 100% Polish for 71 years, I took a DNA test last year at my genealogy crazy daughter's request, and learned that I'm only 92% Polish, and the other 8% is Finnish The Finlandian in me doesn't want him either.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
After having no reason to question that I was 100% Polish for 71 years, I took a DNA test last year at my genealogy crazy daughter's request, and learned that I'm only 92% Polish, and the other 8% is Finnish The Finlandian in me doesn't want him either.

In Poland they call him
dwadzieścia dwa

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Sp it's safe to say you're Finnished with him?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom