Dear lord make it stop | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dear lord make it stop

Reaction Score
The seniors are 5-16. Rest of the team is 6-13. Adams and Vital have taken 7 shots. KO just wants to showcase the existing talent?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is about as bad as it gets. SMU with all their injuries is terrible. And yet the Huskies are down 19 at the half and look like they're still asleep.

I expected different. I didnt expect to be good. We arent good. But I thought the last 2 games of the regular season were pretty much our best two games from a grit/effort standpoint. Thought we could at least hang our hat on that a little bit and then see what happens.

Nope.

Reaction Score
This is about as bad as it gets. SMU with all their injuries is terrible. And yet the Huskies are down 19 at the half and look like they're still asleep.
If the administration had any doubt about firing KO I hope this game proves it is the right choice.

Reaction Score
Not watching because our power is out, but the title of the thread tells me all I need to know.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
This was so predictable. This team is heartless, and the fish stinks from the head down. AD David Benedict has to take action on his only option 0r there will be no one left who cares. The HCC will be a ghost town, and they might as well move the games to EO Smith. Sad and frustrating as heck!

Reaction Score
Not watching because our power is out, but the title of the thread tells me all I need to know.
My power got turned back on just in time for the 2nd half. Lucky me! Lol

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This season and KO's tenure kind of feels like the end scene of Old Yeller. You know what has to happen, but it is still painfully sad watch.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I guess I'm relieved it's over, don't have to watch this team anymore

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I thought you, @Fishy and I all made it clear that we wanted in on the souping. Hans gave us the Heisman.

He's ashamed of his boneyard friends.

Not a good look.

I mean I can understand not wanting to show fishy around your neighborhood, but you or me? We are the life of any soup party.

Reaction Score
Forget offense. It sucks. We know. But our problem this year has ALWAYS been defense.

I cannot watch us play this defense anymore. Its like a CYO league game.

I also think the number 22 should be retired after this season because I want to violently vomit every time I see it on the court.

Im as optimistic a homer as you will find, but I dont care how bad you are, play with some pride.

Just finish us now.

I dont even want to play Cincinnati.
I would never steer you wrong.

Reaction Score
I fully expect them to stage a comeback and extend the agony for at least one more game. But this is so typical of this team. One step forward, two steps back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom