Cole in protocol | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cole in protocol

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Taps some guy on shoulder: “Because you are a gas bag and no one listens to a word you say.”
Super Bowl Football GIF by HULU

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
My money is on Cole. Would you like to bet?

Im not Superjohn. So no.

But smart money will always be on this edition of the Huskies admin/staff not being forthright on team injury updates.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Im not Superjohn. So no.

But smart money will always be on this edition of the Huskies admin/staff not being forthright on team injury updates.
You should write a piece on that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It well enough documented, I think.
Putting aside the school’s issues, my initial point was counting on Cole to play.

He clears the protocol if he says he has no symptoms. I am saying that my money is on Cole reporting no symptoms.

August_West

Reaction Score
Putting aside the school’s issues, my initial point was counting on Cole to play.

He clears the protocol if he says he has no symptoms. I am saying that my money is on Cole reporting no symptoms.
yes.

Im hoping for just that.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ya'll realize that, waaaaaaaay too often here, links to twits that have a handful, if even that, likes or 'talking aboot' hits pale in comparison to the traffic generated from it here, dontchu?
starting to feel like those blowhards do it to just get a little noise from here.
math is our friend. don't hold ur breath for a hits profile on them hitting 100, or mebbe even 75. 50? 25?
conclusion based on the evidence at hand: who cares? obviously, the world doesn't.
had a nice little essay on quora some years back, 4 or 5 paragaphs dealing with 'how to extend the freshness of ur produce.' blew thru 5 figures, and currently heading for 6 figures im told (im gone from that place).
now, that resonated in value and importance.
rj is fine, but youse knew that last sunday...

Last edited:

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
had a nice little essay on quora some years back, 4 or 5 paragaphs dealing with 'how to extend the freshness of ur produce.' blew thru 5 figures, and currently heading for 6 figures im told (im gone from that place).
now, that resonated in value and importance.
im thinkin' what we need for a little mojojojo is and to keep certain aspects of the site fresh is some in-sight in-to how how the farm products keep on keepin' inside the old icy box. have yer quora source do some sourcin' that would make someguy green with envy and dm me with that quorabomb.

PLEASE, I NEED TO SEE IT

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
im thinkin' what we need for a little mojojojo is and to keep certain aspects of the site fresh is some in-sight in-to how how the farm products keep on keepin' inside the old icy box. have yer quora source do some sourcin' that would make someguy green with envy and dm me with that quorabomb.

PLEASE, I NEED TO SEE IT
start with reversing the celery in it's plastic bag when you bring it home, 'knob' side out, not the 'leaf' side as sold. ponder the logic for this, and apply to similar produce. regularly trim the 'knobs' on lettuce, celery, cabbage, etc when they inevitably show decay. poke lots of extra vents in the carrot bag when you bring it home, also keep their 'knobs' to the open end.
proper hydration and air flow are essential for longevity. and speaking of celery, potatoes, garlic, and such -who needs a calendar to inform us spring is here, when, even hidden in a fridge or another 'no sunlight' locale, they all start acting weird (bending stalks, garlic shoots, potato eye growths, etc).
now, aboot this 'february is the nadir for our cardio system' stuff (don't fight the natural world, instead recognize and go with the flow!): exhibits a, doctors: 'heart health month!' and b, people: valentines day! that month should be called crankyuary.
at a family dinner recently, we were all laughing at the question 'who gets the longest run from a piece of used baking paper?' foil? fuhghettabout it. lol.
signed, a yankee.
last weeks episode at said dinner. auntie says 'my kitchen drawer won't work, who is going to fix it?' upon further review by the intelligentsia at hand, it turns out that a plastic bracket that the rail goes into, was broken at 2 places, with the piece lying on the bottom of the pot cubboard below. consensus pick? buy a new bracket. not me. recognizing the physics at hand (weightbearing and such), i remove the bracket, and re-attach the broken piece carefully with proper sized pieces of duct tape, including my signature move of stopping halfway thru, to heat that tape with a lighter, then more tape. auntie sez 'will it last?' and i say 'only for years.' 15 minutes job. dopey 'tzinhalz' (hungarian: 'firestarter' or mebbe german?) grammar school kid then starts whaling on the drawer (contrary is her middle name), until i say 'how long do you plan on living, cuz i can change that.'

Last edited:

August_West

Reaction Score
August still ain't buying it.
I’ll buy it at 710 tomorrow. And cheer like hell.

Dan Hurley the man known for full disclosure medical updates with Bouk and Akok. Lol.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
30 years as a "journalist" and he still doesn't know how relationships and sources work.
or Zags just watches videos posted on social media like all of us lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom