Cole in protocol | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cole in protocol

Reaction Score

nothing new on cole but includes some info on other guys in our region:

Josh Primo - Alabama​

Primo has a knee sprain, and is day-to-day. He averages 8.4 points and 3.1 rebounds for the SEC champions.

“We’ll try to get him back for the NCAA tournament at some point. It’s not something where he’s going to be out, where he requires surgery or anything like that. He should be back playing this year, whether it’s tomorrow, next weekend, Sweet 16, hopefully we get him back here soon,” said his head coach Nate Oats on Saturday.

Isaiah Livers - Michigan​

Livers is the star forward for the Wolverines, but is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot. His status for the balance of the tournament is questionable, but it’s not looking good for the first weekend.

R.J. Cole - UConn

Cole hit his head on the floor with under five minutes left against Creighton in the Big East semifinals and was bleeding on the court. He suffered a mild concussion and is in the protocol. His coach Danny Hurley said since their first game is on Saturday, Cole has a better chance of returning than if it was on Friday.

As the starting point guard, Cole averages 12.3 points and 4.4 assists per game.

Reaction Score

nothing new on cole but includes some info on other guys in our region:

Josh Primo - Alabama​

Primo has a knee sprain, and is day-to-day. He averages 8.4 points and 3.1 rebounds for the SEC champions.

“We’ll try to get him back for the NCAA tournament at some point. It’s not something where he’s going to be out, where he requires surgery or anything like that. He should be back playing this year, whether it’s tomorrow, next weekend, Sweet 16, hopefully we get him back here soon,” said his head coach Nate Oats on Saturday.

Isaiah Livers - Michigan​

Livers is the star forward for the Wolverines, but is out indefinitely with a stress fracture in his foot. His status for the balance of the tournament is questionable, but it’s not looking good for the first weekend.

R.J. Cole - UConn

Cole hit his head on the floor with under five minutes left against Creighton in the Big East semifinals and was bleeding on the court. He suffered a mild concussion and is in the protocol. His coach Danny Hurley said since their first game is on Saturday, Cole has a better chance of returning than if it was on Friday.

As the starting point guard, Cole averages 12.3 points and 4.4 assists per game.

"He suffered a mild concussion and is in the protocol. His coach Danny Hurley said since their first game is on Saturday, cole has a better chance of returning than if it was on Friday"

seems like just stating the obvious

Reaction Score

hallelujah GIF

Reaction Score
I wore my blue tinted glasses when I filled out my bracket, therefore we are going to win the whole thing. This just makes it easier.
i only filled out 2 brackets this year. in one we make the Final 4 and in the other we lose to Bama....cause it's going to be one or the other. if we beat bama i think we also beat texas and FSU/St B/LSU (since i think UM will lose to one of those 3)

Reaction Score
i only filled out 2 brackets this year. in one we make the Final 4 and in the other we lose to Bama....cause it's going to be one or the other. if we beat bama i think we also beat texas and FSU/St B/LSU (since i think UM will lose to one of those 3)
Totally agree

Reaction Score
As Zags said, ready to go. Well in practice at least and as long as that goes well he should be good. Game time decision. ?

Cole, the Huskies’ point guard, has been in concussion protocol since his hard fall against Creighton in the Big East semifinals last Friday, but he is cleared to practice live with his teammates on Thursday.

After practice he will be evaluated by UConn’s medical staff. If all goes well, and Cole remains symptom free, he’ll be able to play in the Huskies’ first-round game against Maryland on Saturday.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
As Zags said, ready to go. Well in practice at least and as long as that goes well he should be good. Game time decision. ?

Cole, the Huskies’ point guard, has been in concussion protocol since his hard fall against Creighton in the Big East semifinals last Friday, but he is cleared to practice live with his teammates on Thursday.

After practice he will be evaluated by UConn’s medical staff. If all goes well, and Cole remains symptom free, he’ll be able to play in the Huskies’ first-round game against Maryland on Saturday.

LOL Ive heard this song and dance before concerning injuries.

I will wait until he is on floor and then cheer like heck.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
LOL Ive heard this song and dance before concerning injuries.

I will wait until he is on floor and then cheer like heck.
My money is on Cole. Would you like to bet?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom