Aubrey Update “doesn’t look good right now” | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Aubrey Update “doesn’t look good right now”

Reaction Score
I'd rather be in Paige's shoes than Aubrey's. Some of our body parts can be repaired or replaced with good success - knees, hips, and shoulders come to mind. Back problems are a crap shoot that can present bad alternatives in seeking relief. Hopefully PT and time will do the trick for her.
I've had back problems a couple of times. Last time was when I stooped down to put air in the tires of one of my bikes. That screwed me up for about a week. Maybe it's because you sleep wrong or something. I came out of it just fine though.

I think Aubrey will be just fine too! :)

Reaction Score
UCONN sports is connected with some of the best doctors on the planet. The docs will get to the bottom of this and Aubrey will play in due time.

Reaction Score
Have we heard anything at all about Muhl and Fudd? are they feeling any less pain after 2+ weeks of shut down? Is either on track to be ready for our next game? Or if the shut down ends next week, are they still a week or two away from playing? Unless Azzi is a better ball handler than I think, Muhl seems like the most urgent addition. She can play point for 20 minutes, give Westbrook some rest for 10 minutes, and also let Westbrook move to the 3 for 10 minutes to give CD some rest too. But if CD is our only 3 point shooter at the moment, we will need Fudd back pretty quickly too.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Have we heard anything at all about Muhl and Fudd? are they feeling any less pain after 2+ weeks of shut down? Is either on track to be ready for our next game? Or if the shut down ends next week, are they still a week or two away from playing? Unless Azzi is a better ball handler than I think, Muhl seems like the most urgent addition. She can play point for 20 minutes, give Westbrook some rest for 10 minutes, and also let Westbrook move to the 3 for 10 minutes to give CD some rest too. But if CD is our only 3 point shooter at the moment, we will need Fudd back pretty quickly too.
I believe that the team is on their Christmas break this week so I wouldn't expect that there will be any team updates until they get back. With a game on the 29th, they should have practice on the 27th and/or 28th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom