Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Why do we care what other boards, fans, or coaches think? We spend a lot of time here talking about people that we (supposedly) don’t care about.
Because way, way down in the cockles of our hearts, maybe even below the cockles, maybe the subcockles, we care. Oh we care.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wander off for a mere or measely 20 hours in the middle of Ashlynn Shade triming her team list in what seems lke real time AND she just keeps going! I love it and its just the kind of pick me up that feels so right. I can see Caroline and Ashlynn being quite the pair.

Reaction Score
DCB066AF-F086-4C60-A528-79B8DDA6A7D7.jpeg

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I don't know much about recruiting (beyond what @Sluconn Husky tells me) but I find the joy exhibited by the Boneyard faithful contagious and am as happy for you dedicated Husky devotees as I am for the continued brilliance of the UConn women's basketball program. I can't see your smiles, but I can feel them.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok. So does this close the door for M. Williams? Assuming we get Toomey, as a class, are we complete?

Reaction Score
Geno, speaking to the rest of the basketball world…

Hold up !!! You mean Geno can still recruit ??? But they said......Oh well all I can say is after Paige is gone Uconn is gonna be loaded with Azzi and CD for a year along with KK, Slade, Patterson and, Brady and if Geno keeps showing he can't recruit by landing Toomey the dynasty and hate will only grow.

Reaction Score
Ok. So does this close the door for M. Williams? Assuming we get Toomey, as a class, are we complete?
Not really. With 3 gone after this season and Juhasz after this or next that should leave room for at least 4 and maybe 1 more for a total of 5.

sun

Reaction Score
Ashlynn must be very relieved to get the weight of that decision out of her way.
I'm happy for her and her family, and hope Geno can help to fulfill her WNBA dream, and maybe even win a NC along the way.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I got up early this morning to check this. It's fantastic news! Congrats Ashlyn and family! So happy to have you join the team!
I came to the BY this morning looking to see if tonight's game is still on. So, I got two pieces of good news. The game is still on, and UConn got a commitment from Shade. :):)

sun

Reaction Score
Do we have any recent tape of Ashlynn?
In the Jan. recruiting thread, there's a post #213 with her game from 1/11 with Geno in attendence.
There's not very much highlight video of her on youtube.
I found the game to be worth watching, most all of her skills were on display.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom