Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ashlynn Shade to UConn (merged thread)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
shocked jaw drop GIF

Wow! Didn’t see that coming. Welcome aboard Ashlynn. Husky Nation welcomes you!!!

Reaction Score
Nice!! I have been saying how we need that "Dawg" That relentless type of player. Ashlynn is that "Dawg"!

Welcome, Ashlynn!! Super excited now. I might give my students a movie day now. Forget school work. :) ;)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Why do we care what other boards, fans, or coaches think? We spend a lot of time here talking about people that we (supposedly) don’t care about.

A reminder - the rules, tacked to the top of the board, prohibit bringing garbage over from other boards. Leave the snark, insults, and other debris where you find it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Especially the "green" comment
I understand the pain of missing out on a highly anticipated recruit, but instead of conspiracies and accusations, isn't the simpler more likely explanation that top recruits see an opportunity to get a great education in a safe environment with a high profile media market and access to the best hands on training for their future profession from one of the greatest to ever teach it? We don't have a touchdown jesus or statues or a great football game day environment to sell recruits, but I have to imagine for a 16-17 year old basketball recruit, walking through the practice facility and Gampel is probably pretty impressive.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Nice!! I have been saying how we need that "Dawg" That relentless type of player. Ashlynn is that "Dawg"!

Welcome, Ashlynn!! Super excited now. I might give my students a movie day now. Forget school work. :)
I'm gonna tell your school board. ;) However, that won't get you in trouble if they are UConn fans. :) UConn will be very strong at the guard position for the next few seasons.

Reaction Score
Outstanding! I feel happy for her and look forward to seeing Ashlynn in National Flag Blue.

A whole lot of happy people this morning… And maybe one not quite so happy…

View attachment 72402
“Oh c’mon! Not again!”
Her fan base though seemed to give the more respect response to THIS situation though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom