Any Updates on Wilson? | The Boneyard

Any Updates on Wilson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wondering if there is any update or sentiment regarding Wilson?

A lot of you have a lot of valuable insight into recruiting so I reach out to you for any updates.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Those who know aren't talking.

Those who are talking don't know.

She has said over and over that she will make all her visits then, in consultation with her parents (and possibly others close to her), make her decision and announce it (in April, I believe). I think she means it and I take her at her word.

And I hope we get her.

Reaction Score
th

Reaction Score
OK.

I didnt know if she has already taken all her visits and now just a matter of deciding on the school or if there are still schools that she has yet to visit.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Those who know aren't talking.

Those who are talking don't know.

She has said over and over that she will make all her visits then, in consultation with her parents (and possibly others close to her), make her decision and announce it (in April, I believe). I think she means it and I take her at her word.

And I hope we get her.
I'm still thinking she's gonna announce at the McD's game. April 2, I believe.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
But is is a basketball announcement – and in college the Hamburglar led the league in steals.

I did momentarily forget about Hamburger University. I think their colors were cheese yellow and pink slime, correct?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
A'ja has taken all of her visits and she's said that an announcement will come during the spring signing period, though the McDonalds AA Game would be a good spot, too. All that said, I saw a video of her dunking, tonight.

Reaction Score
A'ja has taken all of her visits and she's said that an announcement will come during the spring signing period, though the McDonalds AA Game would be a good spot, too. All that said, I saw a video of her dunking, tonight.

COCK: (Oh, Lordy, Posse....pls don't bother me with another 3rdbass thang) Anyhow, what I want to say is that the only thing I care about seeing dunked is a donut. Long live the women's game.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
rooster: (Oh, Lordy, Posse....pls don't bother me with another 3rdbass thang) Anyhow, what I want to say is that the only thing I care about seeing dunked is a donut. Long live the women's game.
It's still impressive when a woman can dunk a basketball. I sure wish I could! I couldn't, even when I was a young rooster.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
if she's a dunker Uconn fans don't want her

Reaction Score
I heard she is waiting for the latest CPTVS edition of Beyond the Beat to be available on YouTube so she can evaluate the intellect, good looks and basketball prowess of prime examples of the UConn fan base.
Then we have no chance.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Then we have no chance.
Too late. I already insulted myself. You would know that if you didn't have me on ignore.

In fact, you don't get to insult me because of that.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
What South Carolina needs and would get with Wilson, is a consistent perimeter threat. South Carolina is almost there in terms of being a nc contender and they should get those missing pieces next year, especially if wilson commits. Can you imagine how good sc will be with ibiam, white and coates posting up, with bianca cueves dishing it to wilson on wing...That will be a fun team to watch and will give us another team that can be very competitive with uconn

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
What South Carolina needs and would get with Wilson, is a consistent perimeter threat. South Carolina is almost there in terms of being a nc contender and they should get those missing pieces next year, especially if wilson commits. Can you imagine how good sc will be with ibiam, white and coates posting up, with bianca cueves dishing it to wilson on wing...That will be a fun team to watch and will give us another team that can be very competitive with uconn
They will only be good if they play as a team. Look at some of the top players on the top teams right now. Why do those teams struggle with all that talent? They play as individuals and not as a team. Some to much one on one. Some no defense. Some lack of focus. That doesnt happen as often at UConn and why UConn has done what theyve done. Dawn is a good coach and USC had a good season so far. However some would argue they started like a lion and finished like a lamb. If Wilson decides to play for USC they will have a nice roster of players. I can tell you Bianca is very good. They question is will the chemistry be there. It will be interesting. If it were me and my daugter. I would have her play for UConn because she could fit right into their system and be productive within the team. Looking at some of the top freshman this season and last season. They arent as productive within the team concept as they should be but are productive as individual scorers. Big difference.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
They will only be good if they play as a team. Look at some of the top players on the top teams right now. Why do those teams struggle with all that talent? They play as individuals and not as a team. Some to much one on one. Some no defense. Some lack of focus. That doesnt happen as often at UConn and why UConn has done what theyve done. Dawn is a good coach and USC had a good season so far. However some would argue they started like a lion and finished like a lamb. If Wilson decides to play for USC they will have a nice roster of players. I can tell you Bianca is very good. They question is will the chemistry be there. It will be interesting. If it were me and my daugter. I would have her play for UConn because she could fit right into their system and be productive within the team. Looking at some of the top freshman this season and last season. They arent as productive within the team concept as they should be but are productive as individual scorers. Big difference.

Good points Tony. I enjoy reading your observations on vol nation as well.

Reaction Score

How does Wilson give South Carolina a consistent perimeter threat? Wilson made all of 4 3pt shots this year and shot 25% from beyond the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom