Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation

Reaction Score
bump - any more boneyarders in?
Andre 3.7 to 1 assists to turnovers so far
Needs an 'assist' from yarders
Hearing from owner that reservation numbers are very good and he expects a big night. One guy made reservations starting at 2:30pm, the reservationist reminded him Andre was getting here at 7pm but he kept the 2:30 time. Whoever that is is definitely NOT a Casusl Fan. @nomar ???

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Have fun everyone. I envy all of you. Dre deserves all this attention and then some. He’s the leader of this team on and off the court and his leadership is a major reason for the team’s success this year.

But it has to be met by teammates who are on the same wavelength as the leader and that’s what we have.

Hopefully the fan base will rally around every player the same way we rally around Andre to assist in this incredible team chemistry. Good work Chief!

Reaction Score
Im out - 24” of snow arriving this evening through Saturday PM. The likely power outages tonight, dealing with the generator and the plow truck isn’t something the bride wants to deal with and tbh at the end of a 6 hour RT drive I won’t want to deal with it either.

Enjoy, I’m sorry to miss it

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Im out - 24” of snow arriving this evening through Saturday PM. The likely power outages tonight, dealing with the generator and the plow truck isn’t something the bride wants to deal with and tbh at the end of a 6 hour RT drive I won’t want to deal with it either.

That’s a lot of snow! It’s a shame you can’t make it. Stay warm. Hope you can get the game and enjoy it Saturday.

Reaction Score
Super excited for this! Andre is my wife’s all time favorite now. Kemba moves to second place. Res for 3 @6:00. Would gladly do this for the rest of the team.
Proof of Concept - if it works more to come along with inevitable fine tuning in what could have been done better. Already got a lecture that we should have had blue and white balloons - good idea for next time.

Reaction Score
Forecast is for 35-39 degree temperature in Central CT with rain later. So we should be fine here. Andre’s agent will be in the house too. Sorry about the weather up North.

Reaction Score
Proof of Concept - if it works more to come along with inevitable fine tuning in what could have been done better. Already got a lecture that we should have had blue and white balloons - good idea for next time.
Predicting a wild success tonite.. Next level.. Next event.. Andre (again) and Joey California

Reaction Score
What a great event! We had an awesome time and Andre is the nicest guy ever. Well done, @Chief00
9334DDDF-E74E-4A3F-AF47-5293F4AAE289.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom