Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation

Reaction Score
Made reservation for 3. Worth the drive from New Hampshire to meet Andre-Chief-and other Boneyarders. I'll throw in a visit to Golfers Warehouse and do a bit of Xmas shopping. We don't actually have significant shopping within an hour of me up here so I have to do this once a year anyway. A great excuse to do it the 15th, but let me know if his schedule changes.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the proper channel for typical NIL partnerships with UConn athletes?

I’ve tried reaching out to Mark D’Amelio’s group and haven’t heard anything back. My company wants to set up a partnership with a male and female from the hoops teams.

Any insight would be appreciated.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My cheap arse friend wants to know if this event is free and if you can you drink water at the bar?
Geesh, pony up for a drink, at least. The owner is supporting the program and Andre. It seems like buying a top shelf drink is the minimum that you could do.

Reaction Score
I'm in + 3 -- made dinner reservations and gonna bring our 15-month-old for his first autograph opportunity. I'll vouch for Red Fox for anyone who hasn't been, happens to be very close to our house and is a regular spot for us.
Thanks for stepping up. I expect you will have a great time. And good idea - start them young as MBB fans.

Reaction Score
Made reservation for 3. Worth the drive from New Hampshire to meet Andre-Chief-and other Boneyarders. I'll throw in a visit to Golfers Warehouse and do a bit of Xmas shopping. We don't actually have significant shopping within an hour of me up here so I have to do this once a year anyway. A great excuse to do it the 15th, but let me know if his schedule changes.
Wonderful, thanks for making the out of state Road Trip effort

Reaction Score
My cheap arse friend wants to know if this event is free and if you can you drink water at the bar?
Event is free, but you pay for your own drinks and dinner.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the proper channel for typical NIL partnerships with UConn athletes?

I’ve tried reaching out to Mark D’Amelio’s group and haven’t heard anything back. My company wants to set up a partnership with a male and female from the hoops teams.

Any insight would be appreciated.
Not sure if this helps but this was posted posted the other day:

Reaction Score
Please join Andre Jackson at Red Fox Restaurant in Middletown, to celebrate this wonderful season. Please make your dinner reservation and socialize at the bar:

Where: Red Fox Restaurant, 218 Smith Street, Middletown, CT

When: Thursday, December 15th
Happy Hour and dinner reservations start at 6pm. Andre arrives at 7pm, and let’s give him the welcome he deserves.

Call for Reservation: 860-740-4967
(Call after 11am). Please make your reservations soon, if you are interested.

Format: Informal social. Get to know Andre and show appreciation for his unselfish winning team play. Say hi, take pictures and he will sign autographs. Andre will be at Red Fox for 2 hours.

Looking forward to a fun and wonderful night.

A special thanks to Jason Butikofer (Mr NIL), Andre’s agent (Drew Grove) and Red Fox owner Fico Cecunjanin for putting this event together.
Seems like an OK event. I hope Andre makes some $$. He's dedicated his life to basketball and provides us solid entertainment. Let me know if the restaurant tour makes it to Fargo

Reaction Score
Seems like an OK event. I hope Andre makes some $$. He's dedicated his life to basketball and provides us solid entertainment. Let me know if the restaurant tour makes it to Fargo
Anyone know how he's making money if it's a free event?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Anyone know how he's making money if it's a free event?

I would imagine the owner of the restaurant is paying him to come, with the increased foot traffic bringing in more business for the restaurant. Win win.

Reaction Score
I wish I was in CT- I’d go in a second to support that young man! Someone needs to explain what is ok and what is not ok as far as NIL is concerned. Is there a way to support them from out of state without winding up with 10 UCONN jerseys?
Great question. I live in Boston, but if I still lived in Storrs I would be there in a New York minute (my origin is from NYC, had to throw that expression in there).

Anyone please answer. I would love to support UConn NIL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom