Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation

Reaction Score
Please join Andre Jackson at Red Fox Restaurant in Middletown, to celebrate this wonderful season. Please make your dinner reservation and socialize at the bar:

Where: Red Fox Restaurant, 218 Smith Street, Middletown, CT

When: Thursday, December 15th
Happy Hour and dinner reservations start at 6pm. Andre arrives at 7pm, and let’s give him the welcome he deserves.

Call for Reservation: 860-740-4967
(Call after 11am). Please make your reservations soon, if you are interested.

Format: Informal social. Get to know Andre and show appreciation for his unselfish winning team play. Say hi, take pictures and he will sign autographs. Andre will be at Red Fox for 2 hours.

Looking forward to a fun and wonderful night.

A special thanks to Jason Butikofer (Mr NIL), Andre’s agent (Drew Grove) and Red Fox owner Fico Cecunjanin for putting this event together.

Reaction Score
Please note: You can also make Dinner Reservation on the app Open Table.

Reaction Score
Please join Andre Jackson at Red Fox Restaurant in Middletown, to celebrate this wonderful season. Please make your dinner reservation and socialize at the bar:

Where: Red Fox Restaurant, 218 Smith Street, Middletown, CT

When: Thursday, December 15th
Happy Hour and dinner reservations start at 6pm. Andre arrives at 7pm, and let’s give him the welcome he deserves.

Call for Reservation: 860-740-4967
(Call after 11am). Please make your reservations soon, if you are interested.

Format: Informal social. Get to know Andre and show appreciation for his unselfish winning team play. Say hi, take pictures and he will sign autographs. Andre will be at Red Fox for 2 hours.

Looking forward to a fun and wonderful night.

A special thanks to Jason Butikofer (Mr NIL), Andre’s agent (Drew Grove) and Red Fox owner Fico Cecunjanin for putting this event together.
Chief, can I get an invite into the Illuminati too??
Of course, all are invited and anyone from The Boneyard I will do a personal introduction. This is so important to the program that we do NIL well, Andre and his agent have been so supportive despite all his important Team Captain, practice and academic responsibilities that take priority. Andre is a true student.
The restaurant owner is great too, supporting a player in the program after meeting Jason Butikofer.

Reaction Score
Well that’s neat. I live a minute away. Reservation required?
The owner told me he wanted everyone to have access despite financial circumstances. Ideally people will have a nice dinner (and their steaks are NYC quality) but if you just want to come to the bar, that’s great to.
Chief will be having a steak at the bar, but hopefully we will fill the dinning rooms too.

Reaction Score
Is Andre def going to make an appearance? What's the possibility he's in another state when he's scheduled to be in Middletown?
It’s all set up with Andre, his agent and Jason. He will be at Red Fox in Middletown at 7pm per contract.
Another event will happen too.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Does it seem like
1. Chief has tone downed the schtick
Yes, and now I read his posts instead of skimming or skipping them a la Clif - which is good since Chief has things to say I am interested in.

Wish I was in CT so I could show up & support, sounds like this could be an informal BYer meetup on top of Andre's NIL M&G.

Reaction Score
Do they have urinals at the restaurant?
I'm guessing someone he actually listens to finally got through to him re: the condescending schtick. He even stopped with the 3rd person there for a while...then he slips back into it. Chief: we want to like you. Help us like you.
If you need “help” to like someone you never met - maybe the request for “help” is misdirected? At at rate, hope to see you there.

Reaction Score
I wish I was in CT- I’d go in a second to support that young man! Someone needs to explain what is ok and what is not ok as far as NIL is concerned. Is there a way to support them from out of state without winding up with 10 UCONN jerseys?

Reaction Score
If you need “help” to like someone you never met - maybe the request for “help” is misdirected? At at rate, hope to see you there.

Disappointed Let Down GIF by Rachel Crow

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom