Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson’s NIL Event Invitation

Reaction Score
So how's this for hypothetical question. I'm at the restaurant and or the bar and I run into Andre and I want a special picture in front of whatever. So I enjoy my 2 minutes of speaking with Andre and I want to thank him for his time.

Can I pay him $1,000 for said picture without it being a problem or does everything have to go through that NIL foundation thingamajig.

I mean down south they've been doing that for years without the NIL. Where does the line have to be drawn?

Reaction Score
So how's this for hypothetical question. I'm at the restaurant and or the bar and I run into Andre and I want a special picture in front of whatever. So I enjoy my 2 minutes of speaking with Andre and I want to thank him for his time.

Can I pay him $1,000 for said picture without it being a problem or does everything have to go through that NIL foundation thingamajig.

I mean down south they've been doing that for years without the NIL. Where does the line have to be drawn?
There are 2 themes that govern this... 1. Needs to be a "market rate" for a service provided and 2. It should be logged w Uconn for NIL compliance

1. You could certainly argue 1,000 falls within the real of market rate
2. I believe the obligation to disclose falls on Andre and his agent, but not entirely clear

Reaction Score

@ UConn all NIL activity has to go through their Compliance.

Reaction Score
Wonderful, his family may be coming too from that same area.
I know a lot of folks from Amsterdam HS atheltics - FB, Bb (B/G), lacrosse. Best place in Section 2 to see a HS football game bar none.

I know he went to academy and a friend of mine kids were there st the same time, but they were hockey players.

If Andre stayed at AHS with the kid who ended up at CBA AHS would have had a legit shot at a state title.

But i digress, I’m not from Amsterdam, but am happy for anyone from there that has success. Hope i can make it down.

Reaction Score
I know a lot of folks from Amsterdam HS atheltics - FB, Bb (B/G), lacrosse. Best place in Section 2 to see a HS football game bar none.

I know he went to academy and a friend of mine kids were there st the same time, but they were hockey players.

If Andre stayed at AHS with the kid who ended up at CBA AHS would have had a legit shot at a state title.

But i digress, I’m not from Amsterdam, but am happy for anyone from there that has success. Hope i can make it down.
Capitol District growing up so oh yeah that’s extra for me. Kirk Douglas’s childhood stomping grounds.

Reaction Score
bump - any more boneyarders in?
Andre 3.7 to 1 assists to turnovers so far
Needs an 'assist' from yarders

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Rats. I have to attend a ZBA meeting.

Andre is The Answer.

Reaction Score

I would assume in this instance that the restaurant has paid him to be there to take pictures with you. And then you are paying the restaurant for the privilege by being a steak.

Reaction Score
bump - any more boneyarders in?
Andre 3.7 to 1 assists to turnovers so far
Needs an 'assist' from yarders
Wow - that’s a great ratio. Very efficient and that and shooting were the two things he needed to work on.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom