2023 New school commitments by Transfers | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 New school commitments by Transfers

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Anybody know anything about her? I saw that she was ranked #21 in Hoopgirls and was a McDonalds AA. Played a good number of minutes toward the end of Arizona’s season. Anything that adds to Coach Mox’s credibility is a plus from my standpoint.
I liked her game a lot. Adia went with a more experienced line-up, although it was arguable that freshmen Clark and Gilbert - both of whom entered the portal - were every bit as valuable as the starters. I think she felt she didn't get a fair chance.

Very impressive player. She missed a couple games with a health / injury situation, I forget what. Nothing major. She should be a great asset to Virginia.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I liked her game a lot. Adia went with a more experienced line-up, although it was arguable that freshmen Clark and Gilbert - both of whom entered the portal - were every bit as valuable as the starters. I think she felt she didn't get a fair chance.

Very impressive player. She missed a couple games with a health / injury situation, I forget what. Nothing major. She should be a great asset to Virginia.
Long Island Lutheran alum, which is a solid program. I've seen her play in a few all-star games and she's explosive.
Could have a solid, young backcourt at UVA once everyone figures out who will do what.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reaction Score
Here's an unusual one. Don't see many transfer into D1 from a Canadian program. Capilano isn't one of the more competitive programs in Canada either. Interesting pick up.

Reaction Score
Here's an unusual one. Don't see many transfer into D1 from a Canadian program. Capilano isn't one of the more competitive programs in Canada either. Interesting pick up.

Tweet doesn't work. Who is she?

Reaction Score
Tweet doesn't work. Who is she?

Weird. Raoul deleted it. A Swedish player who has played USports (Canadian NCAA) committed to Buffalo.

Attachments

• 20230409_090758.jpg
    20230409_090758.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 77

Dillon77

Reaction Score
This is a really good pick up for Butler.
Good pick-ups all around:
  • Wiggins was really highly rated coming out of HS (ND had a cup of coffee) and is very quick. She's also playing at home, so that could be a driver.
  • Butler HC Austin Parkinson recruited Rachel Kent when he was at IUPUI, so he knows what she can do. Solid player who will help.
  • Lily Stoddard was a monster HS player in Indiana who didn't get off the bench much at Purdue. Still, she's 6'4" and we'll see what Parkinson can bring out of her in her remaining three years.

Last edited:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Good pick-ups all around:
  • Wiggins was really highly rated coming out of HS (ND had a cup of coffee) and is very quick. She's also playing at home, so that could be a driver.
  • Butler HC Austin Parkinson recruited Rachel Kent when he was at IUPUI, so he knows that she can do. Solid player who will helo.
  • Lily Stoddard was a monster HS player in Indiana who didn't get off the bench much at Purdue. Still, she's 6'4" and we'll see what Parkinson can bring out of her in her remaining three years.
I believe Kent was at Saint Louis University her first years out of high school and she was one of their best players. I think she is the same person.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I believe Kent was at Saint Louis University her first years out of high school and she was one of their best players. I think she is the same person.
She is...played two years there. Parkinson had her for a year at IUPUI and she's now joining him (again).

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score

She can shoot. Campbell is adding some decent players right away. I'm still really curious to see if Natabou is following him to TCU or not.

Reaction Score
She can shoot. Campbell is adding some decent players right away. I'm still really curious to see if Natabou is following him to TCU or not.
I saw Natabou in person when Sac State played UCLA at Pauley Pavilion in the first round game. Very impressed by her inside scoring. She will make a nice addition for a team needing a post player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom