2023 LSU Offseason Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 LSU Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought it was supposed to be a joke since people were throwing comparisons on twitter over her look
339129001_1519966381867332_708936289575483707_n.png
Gotta love the sense of humor.

Reaction Score
Why am I just seeing that? That’s hilarious lol
Yea, it was a thing during the championship game. Everyone on social media called her "LSU Ice Spice" after Boosie called her that in an IG live video. Others drew their own comparisons due to the hairstyle. When finding out about it afterward, Jasmine just embraced it and had a good laugh with the rest of us about it.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
LSU has official visits officially scheduled in this September with:

Kate Koval
Jaloni Cambridge
Sarah Strong
Mearah O’Neal

With a few more still in the works (October)
How many can we take?

Reaction Score

Shots fired at L$U and the rest of the $EC

Meh, the shot missed wide right. We at Scar feel perfectly fine with our ethics and integrity. Everybody knows if they come to SCar they are going to get $25K from the collective and a meeting with Klutch sports. What you and Klutch (if you choose them) make off of NIL is your own business (aliyah).

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
LSU has official visits officially scheduled in this September with:

Kate Koval
Jaloni Cambridge
Sarah Strong
Mearah O’Neal

With a few more still in the works (October)
This is scary. Kim will probably snag at least 2 from this group.

Reaction Score
I heard Sarah strong was the class #1 priority and are all in. I don’t know where else she is officially visiting but assume NC St and UCONN will be tough to beat

No clue what’s up with Koval but she is visiting with Strong in early September. She seems very pro Stanford so they likely lead right now

Reaction Score
I can see O’Neal going to LSU. Without a doubt. Didn’t know they were recruiting Strong. Koval is also going to Miami and ND in September. Cambridge has been a complete mystery. We shall see this August/September I guess?…

Carnac

Reaction Score
I can see O’Neal going to LSU. Without a doubt. Didn’t know they were recruiting Strong. Koval is also going to Miami and ND in September. Cambridge has been a complete mystery. We shall see this August/September I guess?…
Without notice, you can be sure that UConn, LSU, and South Carolina are all recruiting the same top 5-7 players in each class. No team can get all 7 every year, but if you can get 2-3, that’s a great haul. If they can do that, they never have to rebuild, just reload.

As we have seen recently, LSU and SC know how to close the deal on the top recruits they covet most. Dawn and Kim have a persona/air about them that makes recruits and portal transfers want to play for them.

Carnac

Reaction Score

Defending champion LSU to open season vs. Colorado in Las Vegas​

Defending women's basketball champion LSU will open the 2023-24 season against Colorado in the Hall of Fame series, scheduled for Nov. 6 in Las Vegas. The game will be part of a college basketball quadruple header at T-Mobile Arena that also features Ohio State-USC on the women's side. In the other games, USC's men's team will take on Kansas State, with Georgia set to face Oregon.

MSGRET........I'll see you there. This is a road trip I can't miss. ;) I'll also get to see the number 1 ranked recruit in the 2023 class, Judiea "Juju" Watkins (USC). I've been looking for an excuse to go to Las Vegas. :D

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score
How many can we take?
Where there's a will, there's a way!!! Kim may have to get out the "paring knife" to make room if she has to, but she WILL find a way. ;)

Reaction Score

Defending champion LSU to open season vs. Colorado in Las Vegas​

Defending women's basketball champion LSU will open the 2023-24 season against Colorado in the Hall of Fame series, scheduled for Nov. 6 in Las Vegas. The game will be part of a college basketball quadruple header at T-Mobile Arena that also features Ohio State-USC on the women's side. In the other games, USC's men's team will take on Kansas State, with Georgia set to face Oregon.

MSGRET........I'll see you there. This is a road trip I can't miss. ;) I'll also get to see the number 1 ranked recruit in the 2023 class, Judiea "Juju" Watkins (USC). I've been looking for an excuse to go to Las Vegas. :D

That will be a tough opener for LSU despite all their new talent additions. Colorado was a sweet sixteen team last year who returns the entire foundation of that same team. LSU may have talent but chemistry is my biggest fear early on about next years team. But I imagine Kim will have them ready and playing hard.

My guess is the starting lineup will be
G- Hailey Van Lith
G- Flaujae
G- M. Williams
P- Morrow
P- Reese

Sa'Myah Smith and Kateri Poole first off the bench.

But the OOC schedule will be light years better at least which I'm excited for. More opportunities for resume building wins and get a quicker glance of what your team needs to improve on

Reaction Score
Quite possibly the most interesting and entertaining team in the history of WBB.

Reaction Score
I just rewatched the final four game against VPI, and I have to say that may have been their best game of the year. Tougher D, and gritty offensive production. Angel and Alexis had excellent games on both ends. Very impressive.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Quite possibly the most interesting and entertaining team in the history of WBB.
One of the most intriguing for sure. Huge potential to be a championship team and also huge potential to flame out IMO. If anyone can manage the big personalities though it’s Kim.

Reaction Score
Kim is probably tied with Geno at this stage in the rankings for best “currently coaching“ coaches list. She is the total package, A+ in recruiting, training and game management. She does it differently to be sure, but just as effective in today’s game.

I purposely said training instead of development, because I know how well she trains players to her system and style. I never think about development for the next level, and so I have no knowledge about that stuff, but from my college only perspective, she is at the top with Geno today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom