WR/TE/QB Jasen Rose (Southington HS CT)

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Obviously wants to wait until we beat Army to give the good news. :cool:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I just want to know who the top 2 are...if UConn's not in it, just put us out of our misery as quickly as possible

Reaction Score
I just want to know who the top 2 are...if UConn's not in it, just put us out of our misery as quickly as possible
Syracuse and UConn with Syracuse probably the favorite is my guess. I think he wants to lay QB at the next level.

Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn with Syracuse probably the favorite is my guess. I think he wants to lay QB at the next level.

Well your first guess didn't make his final four so we might be in good shape after your second guess... ;)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Take it with a grain of salt, but I tweeted Jay Rose asking if UConn was in the top 2 and he favorited it and I tweeted back saying favorite again to confirm and he did.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Take it with a grain of salt, but I tweeted Jay Rose asking if UConn was in the top 2 and he favorited it and I tweeted back saying favorite again to confirm and he did.
Well, if you are going to that length, why not bite the bullet and ask him if UConn is in his top 1.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Heard he is quite possibly maybe a Husky through the grapevine.
Does the grapevine go from one end of the carwash to the other? And the carwash takes... 20 minutes right?

Reaction Score
maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...etween-uconn-and-syracuse-20150910-story.html

So how does Rose get from two to the final one?

"That's the toughest part," he said. "I have two schools I'm really into and really I may have to dig deep to find what I don't like about one."

Rose was among many recruits at the UConn-Villanova game a week ago.

"It was awesome. It was good to see. They're 1-0 now. It's a big difference from last year alread. I truly believe Diaco [head coach Bob] is turning the program around so that definitely keeps me interested in UConn," Rose said.

Reaction Score
So here is my take on this whole thing...if Rose goes to Cuse..it's likely by his Sophomore year he be playing for a new head coach. If he comes to UCONN and Diaco can turn this program around there is a chance he will be playing for another coach by his Senior year.
Now that I hd my Nelson moment..please forgive me by the way...here is how I see it. With Sherriffs, it looks like UCONN is set at QB for a few seasons (I know things happen, but for projection sake he has 2 more years of eligibility to play after this season) Rose will be a rs freshman when Sherriffs is a Sr..most likely a shot at the job for 3 years if he can beat out Tyler Davis. Terrell Hunt is out for the season and will petition for a 6th year of eligibility. If he gets it, Rose will have a shot at the job for 4 years as a rs freshman. If it's Cuse..maybe it came down to the fact he felt he had a better shot at playing early. I still have a good feeling about this..and if he does choose Cuse that's ok. The fact Diaco was able to stay in the game till the end says a lot right now.

Reaction Score
Syracuse has a commit from the #16 ranked pro style QB in the 2016 class. He has many P-5 offers and is ther QB of the future.

Reaction Score
So here is my take on this whole thing...if Rose goes to Cuse..it's likely by his Sophomore year he be playing for a new head coach. If he comes to UCONN and Diaco can turn this program around there is a chance he will be playing for another coach by his Senior year.
Now that I hd my Nelson moment..please forgive me by the way...here is how I see it. With Sherriffs, it looks like UCONN is set at QB for a few seasons (I know things happen, but for projection sake he has 2 more years of eligibility to play after this season) Rose will be a rs freshman when Sherriffs is a Sr..most likely a shot at the job for 3 years if he can beat out Tyler Davis. Terrell Hunt is out for the season and will petition for a 6th year of eligibility. If he gets it, Rose will have a shot at the job for 4 years as a rs freshman. If it's Cuse..maybe it came down to the fact he felt he had a better shot at playing early. I still have a good feeling about this..and if he does choose Cuse that's ok. The fact Diaco was able to stay in the game till the end says a lot right now.
Disagree with your last thought. Diaco needs to seal the deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom