Wolf arrested/suspended? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wolf arrested/suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's the 5:55am thing that captured my attention.....

Most college kids are unable to pry even one eye open at that hour of the morning.

There is definitely a bit more to this thing than has been disclosed....

Time difference between here and Germany. Quite honestly, I think TO slept with EW's girl to get him fired up and ultimately thrown off the team.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Not absolving him of any wrongdoing, but women . . . they will drive you crazy if you're a young man.
The fact that young women can be frustrating is one thing. I'm sure most guys here had college girlfriends who pissed us off, but any sane person can work things out without having the cops called.

In any case, this fits the first law of UConn athletics perfectly: if it can go wrong, it will.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
its getting worse....

Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
#Uconn police: Enosch Wolf refused to leave apartment, "grabbed victim's hair, pushed her head ... knocked victim's glasses off with hand"

If this is true, why is there no assault or battery?

We'll see what charges are kept when this goes to court.
We all know b!tches be crazy... not excusing what he did but what was described above could also be an exaggeration of him defending himself if she's trying to, for example, push him out of the apartment. Let's not jump the gun.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Dislike.

Didn't excuse what he did if this ends up being true. All I'm trying to say is we just need to see what ends up being true or not when this goes to court before passing judgement.

Reaction Score
I remember when Fab Melo got arrested for hitting a girl/damaging her car and Syracuse fans defended him by saying that treating girls like that was "part of his culture".

Reaction Score
It's the 5:55am thing that captured my attention.....

Most college kids are unable to pry even one eye open at that hour of the morning.

There is definitely a bit more to this thing than has been disclosed....

Nothing good can happen out of bed after 2am. Being an athlete it probably could have been worse with the police (e.g. cutting some slack). But 6am in the morning is grounds for extreme team punishment, with or without curfew. I'm sure he regrets it but too late.

Reaction Score
I see we have some "hanging judges" here.
Easy boys and girls. The local police deciding what to charge Wolf with is not particularly important. What's important is what the DA thinks and what the girlfriend thinks.

This strikes me as young love getting out of hand. Had an argument, maybe he caught her with a coyote or something, he enters her dorm room without permission, she or friend calls cops, arrest and charges ensue. Probably a lot of alcohol involved.

Give everybody a day or two to sit on it. This isn't Nate creepily hitting on a girl who said no.

The report, above, says there was a physical dispute. But no assault/battery charge? Unlikely combination of events.

Burglary is unlawfully entering an abode after dark with the intent to steal from within. Criminal trespass is usually when you enter onto a property not your own when you've specifically been told you're not welcome. Disorderly conduct is whatever cops say it is, which in this case is Wolf being a d-ck and not leaving when asked.

My guess is the burglary gets dropped, crim. trespass gets pled out to DC.

Should not affect him being on the team, IMO, if it's simply a drunken act as suggested above.

Regarding the burglary, I seriously doubt the Wolf was taking something "with the intent to keep it," which is required. More likely, he took an iphone to see what the coyote had texted or some crap, and cops just charge whatever.

We've had AJ price and Marcus Williams, two guys who admitted to theft, stay in the program.

This is probably minor.

Not absolving him of any wrongdoing, but women . . . they will drive you crazy if you're a young man.

Former boss once told me - all women have snakes in their heads, the only question is how many.

Sec. 53a-103. Burglary in the third degree: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of burglary in the third degree when he enters or remains unlawfully in a building with intent to commit a crime therein.
(b) Burglary in the third degree is a class D felony.

Exactly. This is virtually nothing. AR at the most. Any time you enter a room in anger, it's burglary 3rd. He goes in his girlfriend's room, takes her cell phone to see who she's been calling or texting. That's burglary 3. Or he uses foul language which might be construed as "threatening." Intent to commit a crime. Not that you committed a crime, but you had the intent on the way in. Our intrepid campus cops out there in dark of night, risking life and limb, so that we can be safe and sound in our beds. They deserve medals.

Reaction Score
Sat in the room and waited for police to come!?

What did he say "can you believe this biatch tried to kick me out the room? Doesn't she know who I am! Sh@t! I'm the Wolf man!". Then he howls real loud.

Reaction Score
Sounds like stupid kids doing stupid things. Stupid but not really criminal at any campus except UConn where the campus police think they are paid by the arrest.

Why can't our campus police say, "Leave now or you will be arrested" and settle this crap without paper work?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He should appeal to theSyracuse administration. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Nowhere does it say that the police observed the alleged altercation. Therefore, they are just the allegations of an angry girlfriend. Let's see what proof there is........

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Sec. 53a-103. Burglary in the third degree: Class D felony. (a) A person is guilty of burglary in the third degree when he enters or remains unlawfully in a building with intent to commit a crime therein.
(b) Burglary in the third degree is a class D felony.

Exactly. This is virtually nothing. AR at the most. Any time you enter a room in anger, it's burglary 3rd. He goes in his girlfriend's room, takes her cell phone to see who she's been calling or texting. That's burglary 3. Or he uses foul language which might be construed as "threatening." Intent to commit a crime. Not that you committed a crime, but you had the intent on the way in. Our intrepid campus cops out there in dark of night, risking life and limb, so that we can be safe and sound in our beds. They deserve medals.

Did you not read the part where Enosch pulled the girl's hair, pushed her, and smacked her glasses off her face?

Reactions: SJ
Reaction Score
Of course, then again, the Miles incident wasn't that either.

This sounds bad but you have to give it time for all the facts to out. The publicity sucks. The timing sucks.

I hope it works out as well as possible for all concerned.

There will be no publicity. The country is not paying attention to UConn this year.

Reaction Score
This is *NOT* Nate Miles. Nate Miles violated a restraining order.

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
how the hell do you get arrested when the campus is under 3 feet of snow?
All u need is a guy saying yes and a girl saying no. Think I've seen this flick before, called Niles somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom