Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Just got a Courant text, not much more info... "for on-campus incident"

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
how the hell do you get arrested when the campus is under 3 feet of snow?

Reaction Score
My friend texted me saying most of the team was at Thirsty's last night when they got back to campus.. wonder if it happened near there

UChusky916

Reaction Score
More from Neill:

This provided by UConn athletic dept on Enosch Wolf incident:
STORRS — Junior center Enosch Wolf (Goettingen, Germany) has been suspended from the University of Connecticut men’s basketball team following an on-campus incident early Monday morning that resulted in his arrest by university police. The suspension is indefinite, pending the completion of the legal process and a university review process.
“We are aware of the situation concerning Enosch and we are taking the matter very seriously,” UConn head basketball coach Kevin Ollie said. “He has been suspended from the team indefinitely, until the legal and university process is finalized.
“I have spoken to the players on the team previously, and will continue to speak with them, about their conduct both on and off the basketball court. We have high expectations of our student-athletes at UConn, and I expect my players to live up to those standards.”
The university will have no further comment on the matter at this time.

Reaction Score
Don Amore blog post confirms this is true with comments from KO about following "process". Unfortunately no one is saying what happened. Well we're down 2 points and 2 rebounds.

UChusky916

Reaction Score
My friend texted me saying most of the team was at Thirsty's last night when they got back to campus.. wonder if it happened near there

Is he 21?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hopefully it was for throwing snowballs or something similar.

Reaction Score
Great, against a team with a monstrous frontcourt ahead of us. How fast does Phil foul out?

Reaction Score
I hear Enoch dressed in some leiderhausen and caused an avalanche while bellowing, "Ri-col-aaaa!!!!" from hilltop suites. He buried the team bus for the third time and Ollie went off on him. This really sucks, the UCONN fashion police always get their man. Womp womp.

Disclaimer: this is all a joke and therefore should not be taken seriously. If this ends up in the press, however, I take full responsibility and will laugh at the incompetence of sports media.

Reaction Score
We'll know why soon enough. But before we do i think it'd be good to speculate: i'm thinking a wisecrack about German women having hairy chests set him off and the Wolf took a bite out of someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom