Wolf arrested/suspended? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wolf arrested/suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This wouldnt even make the local rag at Syracuse. If its true he's gone, as he should be.

Reaction Score
Looks like it was between him and his girlfriend. They must have been fighting and he tweeted at a girl to let him in her room. He deleted that tweet minutes ago and I suppose that's what it was about. Not room for this at UConn. Kick him off the team and now we are really thin down low.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

Wolf was arrested by UConn police at 5:55 a.m. Monday at Hilltop Apartments, and is being charged with burglary in the third degree, criminal trespass in the first degree and disorderly conduct, according to a police report.
Officers responded to the La Flesche Building on a report of domestic dispute. A brief investigation revealed Wolf to be responsible for a verbal and physical dispute with an individual. Wolf also refused to leave the apartment after being asked to leave several times, according to police report.

This is weird. If its a burglary thing why wouldn't you leave when asked? There is a lot more to this story.

Reaction Score
@NeillOstrout: Wolf was released on $500 non-surety bond and scheduled to be in court Wednesday.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
This is weird. If its a burglary thing why wouldn't you leave when asked? There is a lot more to this story.

Very odd indeed.

But let's not jump the gun here and say he deserves to be kicked off the team for good. Wait until we get some more facts.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
It's the 5:55am thing that captured my attention.....

Most college kids are unable to pry even one eye open at that hour of the morning.

There is definitely a bit more to this thing than has been disclosed....

Reaction Score
Like I said...

@AmoreCourant: According to #UConn police report, Enosch Wolf was in a physical altercation with a female at LeFlesche Bld residence. #UConnmen

Reaction Score
I see we have some "hanging judges" here.
Easy boys and girls. The local police deciding what to charge Wolf with is not particularly important. What's important is what the DA thinks and what the girlfriend thinks.

This strikes me as young love getting out of hand. Had an argument, maybe he caught her with a coyote or something, he enters her dorm room without permission, she or friend calls cops, arrest and charges ensue. Probably a lot of alcohol involved.

Give everybody a day or two to sit on it. This isn't Nate creepily hitting on a girl who said no.

The report, above, says there was a physical dispute. But no assault/battery charge? Unlikely combination of events.

Burglary is unlawfully entering an abode after dark with the intent to steal from within. Criminal trespass is usually when you enter onto a property not your own when you've specifically been told you're not welcome. Disorderly conduct is whatever cops say it is, which in this case is Wolf being a d-ck and not leaving when asked.

My guess is the burglary gets dropped, crim. trespass gets pled out to DC.

Should not affect him being on the team, IMO, if it's simply a drunken act as suggested above.

Regarding the burglary, I seriously doubt the Wolf was taking something "with the intent to keep it," which is required. More likely, he took an iphone to see what the coyote had texted or some crap, and cops just charge whatever.

We've had AJ price and Marcus Williams, two guys who admitted to theft, stay in the program.

This is probably minor.

Not absolving him of any wrongdoing, but women . . . they will drive you crazy if you're a young man.

Former boss once told me - all women have snakes in their heads, the only question is how many.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Everything fits with a classic drank too much domestic situation which I don't condone in and of itself, but the burglary thing on top of it is just word, unless he broke in? Is it a B&E thing?

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Unless you never went to bed. Which was how most of my college nights went.

You could be right.

This is a Monday morning.

You are supposed to catch up on your sleep in your Psych 102 class.

Reaction Score
i am blaming ted's and their rediculous but loved "when it snows it flows" deals.

I won't judge to conclusions as others have said, but from a selfish fan point of view this sucks with Cuse coming to town. Hopefully it's not as bad as seems. He definitly made some poor decisions though.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if him not being from the US could complicate things for him further?

Reaction Score
Anyone know if him not being from the US could complicate things for him further?
Absolutely. If he is not a citizen, which I expect he is not, certain charges, if pled to or convicted of, will result in deportation.
It would be extremely unusual for that to happen.

Give the girlfriend a couple days.

The Wolf will run the floor again. Bank on it.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Mr. Olander? Mr. Tyler Olander? I've got a 'Game of Your Life' holding on line 2. Says it's very important.

True. Especially against the zone of Cuse, he could be a zone-buster. Hopefully his jumper will be falling. TO will certainly have his opportunities.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This isn't Nate creepily hitting on a girl who said no.
Of course, then again, the Miles incident wasn't that either.

This sounds bad but you have to give it time for all the facts to out. The publicity sucks. The timing sucks.

I hope it works out as well as possible for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom