WNBA Draft 2015 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

WNBA Draft 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Phoenix not a surprise at all. I really doubt they want to make the playoffs this year. So to select a quality player who can't play this year is a good move.

I don't know about that.

Reaction Score
- Kiah goes 11h !!! Congratulations and good luck, She is a carbon copy of her new head coach Bill Laimbeer- a defensive bruiser, rebounder and shot blocker. Gotta work on the "O."
- Happy Kaleena going to Seattle- Being on the West Coast she will be much closer to home and family after giving us 4 incredible years back East.
- What a team UConn is, what a super bunch of kids- being there supporting and cheering their 2 graduating teammates....seeing Moriah, Saniya, Gabby, Kia, Natalie and the rest in the stands was beautiful.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Sargassoc said:
I saw Holly there with Harrison.

Saw Lindsey Gottlieb from California too

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have to think Tulsa is going to make a trade, they're loaded with Guards.

Reaction Score
They just had Rachel Banham's name on the Top Prospects list. Isn't that Zowie B.s teammate?

Reaction Score
Cruz must have wanted out of NY. As good as Kiah is, I don't know why you would give up an established, starting guard for her. Not to mention the fact that Minnesota ended up getting Gray out of it too.

Reaction Score
Jewel Loyd goes first.....
I was happy KML went 3rd. Reasonably pleased Stokes went 11th---but she should have gone 8th--maybe they didn't see the same Stokes I was watching all year and read the anti-hype that Stokes "cant" score. She can. We'll see won't we~~~
Nice that KML has Sue to mentor her with Seattle--I was happy for MaLott (Dayton) going to Wizards, she's a very good player and top notch scorer (although Uconn stopped her dead in the second half).

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
No but neither is Geno. In fact I have not seen any coaches.

Doug Bruno was there. He was sitting right in front of me. :) Dawn Staley also.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was happy KML went 3rd. Reasonably pleased Stokes went 11th---but she should have gone 8th--maybe they didn't see the same Stokes I was watching all year and read the anti-hype that Stokes "cant" score. She can. We'll see won't we~~~
Nice that KML has Sue to mentor her with Seattle--I was happy for MaLott (Dayton) going to Wizards, she's a very good player and top notch scorer (although Uconn stopped her dead in the second half).
1st Round draft pick for Dayton shouldn't hurt the newly-tattooed Jim Jabir's recruiting.

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of EW. Overhyped and under coached ! Love KML. in seattle.
My impression of E. williams too. Stokes stopped her scoring (uc vs Duke) and defensively in that game Stokes was head and shoulder (big shoulders) above her. One over rated the other under rated--you decide which.. I too am pleased with KML to Sue Bird..

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Shouldn't miss draft picks because of commercials. Maybe more tolerant of the interviews. What's not tolerable is they're not recapping the picks they have missed.

Reaction Score
1st Round draft pick for Dayton shouldn't hurt the newly-tattooed Jim Jabir's recruiting.
And that make me very happy if Dayton and Jihar gets more great recruits --they are a very competitive team, great for Uconn to home and home play and great for the game of WBB..

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
- Kiah goes 11h !!! Congratulations and good luck, She is a carbon copy of her new head coach Bill Laimbeer- a defensive bruiser, rebounder and shot blocker. Gotta work on the "O."
- Happy Kaleena going to Seattle- Being on the West Coast she will be much closer to home and family after giving us 4 incredible years back East.
- What a team UConn is, what a super bunch of kids- being there supporting and cheering their 2 graduating teammates....seeing Moriah, Saniya, Gabby, Kia, Natalie and the rest in the stands was beautiful.

Oh my God! You take that back. Kiah is nothing like that that miserable, whining cheap shot artist.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
bschwartz said:
You know if ESPN wants to air the draft, even online only, it would be nice if the would actually show all the picks.

Agreed. The 2nd and 3rd round are spotty at best with coverage.

Reaction Score
Oh my God! You take that back. Kiah is nothing like that that miserable, whining cheap shot artist.
At one time MS peck was high on my list, she seems to hate everything UConn. Not much of an analyst, maybe I'm familiar with the best , that's why Lawson get my viewing time. Did she ever actually watch Stokes play?? Lambeer was a banger if he couldn't beat you with talent he banged he way thru---Swin had him as a coach for a few years but left--hope this works for Kiah..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom